Summary of IYL

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

‘Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet and Master Muhammad (s.a.s), all his blessed descendents and noble companions.’

                                                                                       -Aameen.

In Your Love…

L o n d o n ~ Alexander Montex or The Dr. Alex Montex as he is popularly known, is the next heir to the well-known Montex Group of Hospitals. Stern and autocratic, his cold blue eyes are enough to freeze the other person’s heart. Haunted by a dead best friend’s vivid images, he finally accedes to take a break and go on a vacation. Not knowing that the events which will unfold would only add to his sufferings…

M i n n e s o t a ~ Maryam Khan or Jennifer as she is known to her high school friends is a kind, pretty girl with a talent for fashion designing and a passion for modeling. A father who doesn’t care (or so she thinks) and a mother who has been indifferent and now dead, she lives a life partying and pursuing her dream of modeling…with a scarred heart and an empty aching soul.

C h e n n a i ~ Syed Saifullah or merely Saif or ‘silly Saif’ is a handsome young Muslim with charming manners and a teasing smile. Pride of his parents and a soon-to-be Aalim, he has his own struggles –especially the war with his Nafs that involves lowering his gaze.    

His sister, Humaira Muskaan, a simple sweet girl with a face that is easily forgotten and a voice that could melt mountains to tears, she lives an ordinary life trying to please her Lord unaware that in return, He SWT Himself loves to please her!     

~The fate that links these four ~ the changes that are wrought, the tears that are shed, the sufferings that are endured and the hearts that are healed –  In Your Love… is not just ‘another love story’, but a story written down by Him eons ago, which I here as an author merely repeat. Enjoy!