Chapter 4

Disclaimer: This book is originally not mine and was actually made by GASTLY42957. This is only a remake of it. (Check the description for links.)

---

As Seraphina left, Y/N decided to go onto his phone and contacted Engineer. After a couple minutes Engineer finally picked up.

 After a couple minutes Engineer finally picked up

Y/N shrugged it off as something that happened everyday and turned off his phone and went to school

Time Skip: School

As Y/N walked to his next class, he accidentally bumps into someone.

"Ah, apologies. I wasn't paying attention." Y/N apologized.

The person Y/N bumped into had a yellow/blond hair and another person next to him with blue hair.

"YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT KID! KNEEL DOWN!" The blue haired person ordered Y/N.

"And why should I?" Y/N says to the blue haired person.

"THAT'S BECAUSE ARLO IS-" The blue haired was interrupted by the blonde haired.

"That is enough, he only bumped into me." The blonde said to the blue haired.

"Arlo? Aren't you that king of this stupid hierarchy system?" Y/N asked Arlo.

"Yes." Arlo said to Y/N with one word.

"Cool, now tell your goon to calm the fuck down instead of having a mental breakdown when someone bumps into a 'king'." Y/N told Arlo as he walks away.

As Y/N walked away, the blue haired person argued with Arlo.

"ARLO! WHY DIDN'T YOU PUNISH HIM?! AREN'T YOU THE KING?!" The blue haired yelled at Arlo.

"He simply bumped into me by accident. Besides, what would YOU do if you bumped into me without any abilities?" Arlo replied to the blue haired.

"I... would not bump into the king? Because I wouldn't want to be beaten up." The blue haired replied.

"See? You're being scared of being beaten up. But if you took a closer look at the kid who bumped to me earlier, you can see that there was no fear in his eyes. As if he survived through something much worse." Arlo said to the blue haired.

Arlo took note of this encounter.

"Interesting."

---

Flashback: Seraphina (Seraphina's POV) and her encounter with Y/N.

As long I had remembered, I always thought I had to be perfect all the time.

The ones with no abilities cannot survive in this word while the ones with abilities has a chance to survive. 

I always believed that was the case, until one day I saw Y/N. The kid with no abilities.

I was walking through the halls to my next class until I notice that there was a kid laying down on the ground who seemed to be beaten up. Then I noticed Y/N knocking out the 2nd kid.

Y/N then turned his head towards me and said:

"What?"

I simply turned around and walked away.

Time Skip: Lunch (Third Person POV)

Y/N overheard a conversation that the cafeteria was serving a Chocolate Cake, but there was only one. As soon as Y/N heard this, he bolted into the cafeteria to take it for himself.

As soon as Y/N made it to the cafeteria, there was nobody there. Y/N took the chocolate cake but as soon as he looked behind him, a girl with purple/green hair stopped him.

"You, give me that cake." She said to Y/N.

Y/N thought for a second as he thought up a genius idea. He had to sacrifice the cake in order to do his plan of his.

"Here, 'catch'." Y/N said to the girl as he throws the cake to the floor.

Y/N started to laugh a little as the girl started to get mad. Her eyes went blue as she hit Y/N.

However, Y/N expected her to slap him so he secretly brought out his Dead Ringer given from Spy.

As Y/N's fake corpse fell onto the ground, the girl was in shock and was panicking. She thought Y/N was actually dead.

As the girl was distracted, Y/N came back from his Dead Ringer and picked up the plate.

"Hey, look over here." Y/N said to the girl as she noticed him behind her.

Y/N threw the plate at the girl's face with the force of a ball hit by a bat. As the plate hit the girl's face she got a bloody nose.

"I will take my leave now, bye bye!" Y/N said to the girl as he ran away as fast as he could.

Flashback (End)

---

As Seraphina was waiting on the rooftop, she received a text from Y/N.

---

Author Notes:

i dont know what to put here lol