Chapter 9

Disclaimer: This book is originally not mine and was actually made by GASTLY42957. This is only a remake of it. (Check the description for links.)---

Hallways

As Y/N walked through the hallways to get to the roof to eat his lunch (while figuring out why Seraphina was offline) he was interrupted by a student.

Y/N quickly looked behind to see a student running up to Y/N with one of their hands glowing bright red. Y/N sighed as he put down his lunch to the ground as he gets ready to fight.

Y/N puts his leg up and proceeds to kick the student right in the face causing a bloody nose and rendering him unconscious. Y/N picks up his lunch and walks away.

As Y/N walked up to the rooftop and opens the door, he noticed someone with blond hair who was obviously Arlo. Y/N was annoyed but ignored him as he receives a notification from someone.

"Why are you even up here again?" Y/N asks Arlo with a sarcastic tone.

Arlo was annoyed by how Y/N spoke but ignored it.

"I should be asking you that. This area is exclusively for royals. Commoners like you-"

Arlo stopped for a moment as he noticed Y/N texting someone with a small smirk on his face.

"Wait a minute, I thought they broke this kid's phone! Rubbish."

Arlo ignored the phone as he told Y/N to leave.

"Anyways, commoners like you should leave. Now."

"No, I don't think I will. That's not even a actual goddamn rule. Now shut up and let me eat."

"Maybe you didn't hear my right."

"I've been through much worse than what I'm hearing right now. Would you just shut up?"

Arlo was annoyed by the attitude as Y/N sat down and ate his lunch and finishes it in a couple seconds.

"Anyways, I'll get going now. Your highness."

Y/N stood up and walked through the door as he pulled out a wrench out of the bag. Arlo noticed the wrench for a split second.

Y/N walked out of the way for Arlo to not see as he used the wrench to teleport away.

However, Arlo had noticed red sparks glow from where Y/N was.

---

Y/N's Locker

Y/N spawned outside of his teleporter that Y/N had installed as walked out of the locker as he looked for any spectators. Luckily, there was none.

"Rubbish."

Time Skip

Y/N was back home after school and went to his computer to check is Seraphina was online.

"Seraphina: Offline"

Y/N slammed his fist on the desk from annoyance as he decided to text Engie to converse with.

Engineer went offline as Y/N stood up from his chair to notice that there was a box on his teleporter

Y/N opened the cardboard box that had a blood-colored demon mask and some blueprints that had something to do with robots.

"Well, then. Let's get to work."

---

I am SO sorry that I got this chapter so late. I had been focusing on other things and my school starts next week. I won't be able to work on chapters as this fast anymore.

Have a nice day.