Chapter 1

Cameron's P.O.V
We got home after the long car ride home. I looked around and realized what had just happened. I started to cry.

My parents had just died.

Emma pulled me in for a hug. Her head rested on my shoulder and little sniffles escaped her nose.

My phone started to ring. I let Emma go as she rushed up to her room. I answered the phone it was my friends Carter and Matthew.

"Hello." I said sadly.

"Hey man are you okay." They asked.

"Can we take a rain check on tonight?" I asked.

"Cameron what's wrong!" Carter and Matt asked.
"My parents have died." I screamed throwing my phone at the wall. 

I could hear Emma crying. I ran upstairs knocked on her door and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are your friends coming over?" She asked.

"At this point I think they hate me." I replied.

"Sorry to hear that."

"Will you watch a movie with me?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

I laid down on the bed. She grabbed her laptop and set it on her lap desk. Our parents were always freaks about electronic radiation.

She clicked on Netflix and decided to watch Pitch Perfect because that was her favourite movie.

Half way through the movie she was fast asleep. I grabbed her laptop turned off I decided tonight that I would just lay their with her.

The phone started to ring. I jumped off the bed and ran downstairs and picked up the phone.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey Cameron. It's Matt."

"Look I'm-" 

"You had every right to be pissed at us we just called to see my if you were alright and if there was anything we could do." He said.

"Well I think I'm gonna be taking a break from social media for a little because my sister is upset, I'm upset."

"Wait a minute. You have a sister?" Matt asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"How old is she?" He asked.

"17." I replied.

"Can we meet her?"

"Well how about you and the guys come over next week and meet her." I said.

"Sunday 2:00." He said.

"Sure." I replied

"Okay. Well I'll talk to you later. Bye." I said.

"Bye." He said.
-•--•--•--•Friday of next week•--•--•--•-Emma's P.O.V
I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs. I ran downstairs.

"Mmm...... smells good." I said.

"Your gonna be late for school kiddo." He said.

"Oh Shit." I said.

"Cammy do I have to go to school?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Now you definitely have to go to school."

"Fine...." I said.

I grabbed a piece of bacon from his plate and got dressed. I ran into my bathroom to see what I was dealing with this morning.
Yeesh... that's a mess. I hopped in the shower then curled my hair into loose beach waves. I then pulled out my makeup bag and made myself look normal.

I decided to wear my high rise denim shorts and a black crop top with black hiker boots. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

I gave Cam a quick peck on the cheek.

"Love you." He said.

"Love you too." I said back. I finally got to school and walked over to my locker only to see....
---------------------------------------------- sorry guys cliffhanger I'll update tomorrow promise please like comment and follow.
TTYL
-Kaitlyn