~Characters and further info~

>>Please note that you don't have to read this chapter if you don't want to, it's just a few pictures and some descriptions of characters as well as the time/genre this au is based/set around<<

ALL ART BELONGS TO ME

The Ruler and The Hunter au is set in a sort of fantasy world which lacks humans. Having multiple different species which countries can be such as werewolves, dragons, nekos, kitsunes, demons, bird hybrids, mortals and others. It isn't a futuristic time so there is no such thing as any sort of tech, transport like cars, no guns, etc. Countries/Kingdoms own territories and such.

Ways of ages differ between different character species- (even I'm confusing myself)

Characters (will be updated along the way):

Russian Federation (Russia Moscow)

25/10/20: Russia's new design made with the help of  __Ima_weirdo__and their beautiful sketch of Russia's new design

and their beautiful sketch of Russia's new design

25/10/20: Russia's new design made with the help of  __Ima_weirdo__and their beautiful sketch of Russia's new design

And more art)

Ages and such do not depend on real-life information-)

Age: 700+
Gender: Male
Species: Werewolf demon hybrid
Role: Ruler of Northern Werewolves
Parent(s): Union of Soviet Socialist Republics(USSR)/Soviet
Relatives: Belarus(half-sister), Kazakhstan(half brother), Ukraine(brother)
Birthday: 25th December
Looks:
Russia has three different forms, all of which have different heights and looks. His normal form makes him stand at around 6'7. He has claws that start to form from his elbow down, consisting of dark black and purple fur, the same goes for his ears and tails. In this form, his eyes stay normal, without any dark areas around the pupils. There are no rings or gold as he would only wear something like a simple dark sweater, pants and boots.
EDIT: His second form is his Royal or Monarch form, a form an heir takes once they take the throne. It makes him stand at a height of 7'3. He still has his werewolf features but also four horns, two on each side of his head. The higher horns are larger and curvier with golden rings around them, both might have a small cross hanging down from them. Large golden clasps bend around his sides which look like bones/ribs and rings are wrapped around the top of his arms. (They can be taken off but this can be difficult).
Unlike his siblings or other werewolves who may be lower class, Russia wears the pelt of a Kamchatka brown bear on his back, the head of the bear resting on his shoulder and upper arm (this can face any direction) and overall, the pelt is held by the front legs of the bear which are wrapped over each other, claws still visible. He still has his string of gems hanging down from the belt.
His eyes can change. The sclera can either be a dark grey/black or a normal white while his pupils stay the same.