Chapter 4: Tranquility

America frowned at Russia's statement, confused.
"You don't know what the hell you're talking about," he snapped, gripping his hands into fists at his sides. "You don't know anything about me!? You stupid fucking creature!? All you stupid beasts do is lie and hurt people!"He yelled, eyes glowing brighter.
"Just fucking murder!? Making people's lives a misery!?"

"ENOUGH!?"Russia roared, striking his fists into his desk, leaning over it and glaring daggers down at America who had done quick work of shutting himself up. His eyes were slightly different now, the sclera almost a dark grey rather than white.
Russia groaned roughly, ears flicking, looking over to Ukraine with a calmer look.

"I've decided I won't be getting 'rid of you'," America grumbled, unmistakably knowing that he meant killing him. "You will be staying here from now on. This will be your new home where you will train, eat, sleep; everything."

His heart dropped for a second time.
What...? But- what about his life!!! His lovely solitary home... away from danger...
It was a struggle for America as he tried to think for the right words, fidgeting and mentally panicking as he stood there. "I-I... I can't!!! W-what if-!" Before he said it he quickly shut his mouth, glancing down and gritting his teeth.

"What if what." Russia snapped, studying America almost curiously... suspiciously.

"...Nothing..."
"That's what I thought."The werewolf grumbled, sitting back down, flexing his fingers a little.

"Why do you even have so much authority over people," America muttered the question more to himself, making eye contact once again which sent Ukraine slightly on edge.

Russia, who had his eyes closed, opened one of them, his sclera still a dark grey, his pupil a slit. A cold smile stretched across his face as he opened the other, pulling his hands back to his lap.
"Do you know who I am?"

"Uh yeah, a fucking dumbass," America scoffed, hardly giving a damn about his attitude and manners.
There a bit of a scuffle and Russia stood back up, dusting his sweater down slightly and walking around his desk until he was standing in front of America.

"Because this place? Is my castle. My home. The place of MY throne."He grinned, revealing his sharp canines, hands slowly shifting into dark grey and slight purple claws as fine as knives.
"I. Am the King of the Northern Werewolves." He chuckled, smiling in amusement as he watched America's face turn pale, pupils shrinking in terror, backing away from Russia quickly.

A million thoughts were shooting through his head and America suddenly turned, yanking the doors open and running out, leaving Russia and Ukraine here, watching the doors clank as they hit the walls.
"Hm...~"

The door of his room was kicked open as he ran in, slamming it shut behind him, leaning back against it before sliding down. He gasped for breath, shaking and grasping at his shirt as he desperately tried to calm himself down but to no avail.
Russia was the fucking King!? How did he not see that!
Tears started to prick at the corners of his eyes, leaning down and gripping his head, staring at the floor as his vision began to grow cloudy.
The tears just didn't stop coming, streaming down his face as he sat there, haunched over himself, all alone.

That guy...
Memories came flooding in and America couldn't help but cry out, trying to shove them out of his head hopelessly as he mentally squirmed.
He could hear the voices screeching in his head again, laughing cruelly, surrounding him, hands stretching into dark claws. Even though these were just memories. They always seemed to scare him every time, frightening him.
There were swords everywhere in his head and he soon found himself crouched over in the hard sand of the training grounds, blood streaming down from his nose as he sobbed.
"GET UP!?"There was yelling and he only cried harder before he was yanked up to his feet by his arm, staring directly up at his father.
"LEARN HOW TO FUCKING FIGHT, YOU USELESS BRAT!?"