I:the calm and then the storm...

A/N: This is my first fanfiction where I'm going to be putting effort into the story. So votes and constructive criticism in your comments shall be welcomed and appreciated. I hope you enjoy

You had just finished your meal with your small group of friends, when you realised that it was starting to get dark. You all chipped in to pay and started going home. All of you split up except for Shania, she only lived a block away from you so you went home together. It was a peaceful night and the air was cool. For once you actually looked forward to going home, as your parents had both gone away on a honeymoon. They had left you home so that you could enjoy some free time with your friends.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when Shania started to talk to you, "Hey (y/n) don't you think it's a bit chilly tonight?"

"It's England," you started "in autumn, this weather is a blessing." You said happily. She had only moved here a year ago so you thought that she was still getting used to the weather. Or rather, that's what you thought until she pointed out that you were wearing a jacket and she was wearing a belly top.

You just chuckled to yourself before simply saying "oops, sorry."

It was nearing the time for you to split up anyway, so you said your final goodbyes and gave her a hug. You wished her a safe rest of her trip before turning down a smaller walkway. This was going to get you home much faster. Because you noticed the sky getting darker by the second, you decided to pick up the pace a bit. At least it's not raining. You thought. But that small upside was short-lived. It seemed as though the sky had opened up. Jeez, I knew you could speak too soon, but think!?
I hope Shania got home already, poor girl didn't even have a jacket. You thought.

Luckily enough for you, the sky closed just as quickly as it had opened. You pulled your hood down and decided that the worst part of your day had come and gone. You thought you would be able to take it easy now and slow down just a little bit. Well, I'm soaked through now but at least I'm not far from home. You tried to be optimistic about the situation before your phone pulled you out of your thoughts. Vvvvv Vvvvv

You casually stood to the side and checked who had just interrupted your train of thought. It was an unknown number. All it said was

Unknown number: I can see you, all alone. You'd better start running;)

You just thought that it was a prank text so you confidently replayed

Nice try but I'm not falling for your tricks:(y/n)

You carried on going home thinking you had delt with the prank text. However, you couldn't help but feel paranoid. Feel like you were being watched. So you started to walk faster and faster until you heard footsteps running up behind you. This made you sprint like your life depended on it,but still, you felt the need to look back. You turned your head quickly to whoever was perusing you. But... No one was there...

Just as you were about to slow down and turn your head back, CRASH!
You stumbled back and fell onto the gravelly floor. The next thing you know, you could just hear a sweet Irish voice trying to pick you up off of the floor.

"O my god are you alright?!" He sounded panicked and concerned.

"Y-yea, yea in fine. Thank you." You looked up at the man who helped you up. You had to do a double take to make sure you weren't seeing things. But then it finally sank in. It was jacksepticeye!

"Who are you running from?" Jack asked you, looking down the alleyway you had turned down.

"I-I don't know." You stuttered "but somone was chasing me." You just shook it off and decided that you had probably just lost them. "Anyway, Jack it's a pleasure to finally meet you" you said looking up at him.

But you noticed him cringe when you said 'Jack'. He didn't really reply, but then he did offer to walk you home. You happily obliged then thought you'd correct yourself. "Oh, sorry, I ment Seán. How are you?"

Weirdly you saw him cringe again at the word 'Seán'. Then he just growled at you. "Seán, what's the matter?" You asked. He just got down to your level and looked you in the eyes. For a while, he didn't say anything. But then he just said "o (y/n)... I'm not Seán."

Then he just glitched out of reality for a second

Then he just glitched out of reality for a second. No way! It couldn't be... Anti. He just smiled manicly before saying "bingo" at the same time he said it, both of his eyes turned completely pitch black. For a split second, you thought he may have just heard your thought, so you decided to test it. Ok then, just a swift kick in the chest and I shou- he cut you off by just saying

"I wouldn't if I were you" you just started to run but as soon as you turned around, he just glitched in front of you, blocking your path. He grabbed you by the neck and threw you up against the brick wall of your own home. As you tryed your best to gasp for air, you just saw his smile getting wider and wider. Until you could see his two extremely sharp teeth, almost like strait up fangs. He chuckled a bit when he could see the pure fear in your eyes. All you could see in his eyes, was enjoyment. Nothing else. What he said next truly chilled you to the bones. "You're going to be soo much fun"

 "You're going to be soo much fun"

The next thing you know... You had passed out. The last thing you saw, was Anti's grinning face. You dreded what was in store for you when you woke up...