Iwaoi - Bruises

(HEY BESTIES, ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I LAST UPDATED AND I HAVE A FEW DRAFTS IN HERE THAT I'LL TRY TO PUBLISH FOR YOU! PLEASE DO KNOW I'VE GROWN AS A WRITER SINCE THEN AND SIMPLY DONT HAVE THE ENERGY OR MOTIVATION TO REWRITE OR FULLY EDIT THEM. I ALSO HAVE LOTS OF SHORT RANDOM DRABBLES IN MY NOTES ON MY MAC SO I CAN POST THEM IF SOMEONE WANTS? IDK THEY AREN'T VERY GOOD JUST LET ME KNOW, LOVE YOU ALL <3)

⚠️Use of the f slur in multiple forms and detailed physical harassment resulting in cuts and bruises ⚠️

AUTHORS NOTE:
GUYS PLEASE TRUST ME ITS A FLUFFY ENDING, I WON'T LIE TO YOU ANYMORE

Oikawa dusted around his eye with a brush, whimpering slightly as it glided over the purple-black mark around his eye. He knew he needed to cover it up but every time pressure was added his head would begin to throb and his eyes would start to water.

Their words echoed in his head.

"Leave me alone!" Oikawa cried, tears cascading down his cheeks and rolling off his face, onto his dirtied clothes and the hard concrete.

"Sorry, I don't speak fairy" One of the boys spat. He couldn't tell which one it was anymore through his blurry vision. He almost let out a desperate laugh-it was truly terrible attempt at an insult, but at this point he could focus on nothing more than the pain coursing through his body.

Oikawa was curled up on the ground, hands wrapped slightly around his head to protect himself from any punches aimed there. One of them had landed a hit right to his face right at the start and he wasn't sure if he could handle another.

They moved to a different method, using their feet instead. At least three or four boys rammed their shoes into Tooru's upper body, their feet digging into his ribs. The pain was only just bearable.

Right until one of the boys feet smashed into his injured knee.

Oikawa screamed.

A cry of pain sliced through the nights bitter air, destroying any peace that may have been left.

The boys all immediately caught onto his weak spot. Luckily though, the faint noise of talking hit their ears. They all shared a quick glance and then bolted.

But not before uttering one last sentence at Oikawa.

"Fucking faggot."

He'd managed to limp back to his house after some time and then collapsed on his bed. He was already tired from the weekend practice, and the bashing had destroyed him, so he went to bed bloody and bruised.

Today was Monday which meant school. Tooru didn't want to go obviously but his parents would be home from their weekend away today and if they found him in a terrible state at home...

So he'd forced himself to get up and ready. He felt like a drowned rat when he showered (and probably looked like one too). His knee was throbbing the entire time and the area around his eye was sore.

By the time he'd started covering up his bruises he was already late, meaning he didn't have time to do them properly. He threw some concealer on and then stumbled out of his house as quickly as he could.

The walk to school was painful. There was a limp in his step from the blow he had taken to his already injured knee. Hood over his head, body aching he began to think to himself.

I should have just gone out to eat with them.

Images from the night before flooded his bruised mind.