Showers and Muscles - Iwaoi

(Alright so let me e x p l a i n:

I started this piece about a month or so ago at 3 am and I just couldn't bring myself to finish it because i'm currently s a d and sChOoL and theres anime that needs to be watched and hoes that need to be punched. Also please ignore the damn random italic bits i got bored anyway-So take this crack of an ending instead and i'll bring you a socially decent chapter later if thats even possible 😃👍 )

"But Iwa-chan!" Oikawa whined as he dropped his volleyball bag on his best friends bedroom floor "I know I'm right."

"You shouldn't assume things" Iwaizumi was sick of this topic now. He honestly didn't care whether Oikawa was right or not anymore. He just wanted him to shut up.

"They're datin-"

Give👏Matsuhana👏More👏Attention👏

"If they are, maybe they don't want anyone knowing."

"But-"

"End of conversation."

Iwa knew the boy was about to continue so he turned around and glared at him with a threatening stare. That shut him up. Brushing his curls out of his face with an annoyed expression he grabbed Iwaizumi's volleyball off the floor and flopped down on the bed.

"Alright im gonna go tak-"

"Yep."

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and answered sympathetically "We can talk about it tomorrow if you want." He didn't feel bad. He just wanted him to be in a good mood. The setter was even more annoying when he was upset. Yep that was totally the reason.  100%. 

Oikawa's eyes seemed to brighten slightly at this comment and he began throwing the ball in the air "You better keep that promise."

He didn't seem to care that Iwa had never made a promise.

"Right, well I'm going to take a shower." The ace finished, dropping his stuff on the ground and rolling his neck around.

"Have fun." Oikawa replied, freezing a second after those words had left his mouth. Iwa slowly twisted back to look at him, blinking ever so slowly. The captain suddenly turned deep red.

Welcome to Bible Study. We're all children of Jesus... Kumbaya my looordd

"I-uh-I didn't mean that s-sexually-"

"You know I would never do that-"

"Iwa-chan go take a shower."

"Gladly."

The second he closed the door Oikawa let out a quiet, muffled scream into one of the aces pillows ReeeEEeEeE. He didn't just say that. Oh my god. Why was life so hard. He tried his best, why was he always getting in embarrassing situations?

Same Oikawa, same 😔

More importantly he was starting to realise that that these always seemed to happen between him and Iwaizumi.

That's gay.

It shouldn't be like this between them. They'd been best friends since they were kids, had seen each other at their worsts. But recently everything had been slightly weird between them and it was making Tooru wonder why 🤔🤯🥵😱🥶

He got lost in his thoughts, mindlessly scrolling through his phone until not long after, the door creaked back open and Iwaizumi slid back into the room. Oikawa quickly glanced up from his phone but the second his eyes were raised he realised he'd made a mistake.

Iwa looked like a fucking god.

can i get a waffle?

(Can we please get some damn appreciation for my husband tho real quick 😩💔)

His hair was slightly lowered, water droplets sliding off, down onto his tanned body and sticking there. Why had he decided to come in wearing just a towel around his waist 😬 His skin glowed as if he was surrounded by a halo of bright light, his olive green eyes seeming to sparkle.

CaN i PlEaSe gEt A wAfFlE

Oikawa needed to look away but he just couldn't. Iwa look so strong and handsome and...

Fuck-don't think about your best friend like that.

Also fuck me hEEEeEeeeEE.

Oikawa didn't really know how to feel about the thought that had just appeared into his head. He knew a blush was forming on his cheeks and that made him even more embarrassed               (h o r n y).

hush hush hush blush blush blush you are now my bIg fAt cRuSh 🤪

Iwaizumi sensed eyes on him and turned around, raising an eyebrow slightly "What are you looking at?"

I'd tap that 👀

"Yes." Oikawa replied before dying a little inside. Could someone please just kill him. Just come to his house, break his ankles and then get rid of the body.

K sangwoo.

Hajime opened his mouth and then closed it, blinking a few times. In the end he just shrugged, turned away and started grabbing clothes out of his closet.

Oikawa really didn't know what to do...and everything got worse when Iwaizumi decided today of all days that he wasn't going  to bother putting on a shirt.

TaKe iT sLoW, pUt iT dOwN oN mE, can someone animate iwaizumi doing like the hot dolphin dive thing just like-look it up please and thank you 🏳️‍🌈

"Iwa-chan" Oikawa mumbled "Put on a shirt you brute."

"Nothing you haven't seen before."

Oh-

That was not the answer he was expecting. His words almost felt...flirtatious?

Just like uR mUm

But this was Iwaizumi: cold, hard, rough a complete beast on the court and probably a complete beast in the bedroom as well-

Hypothetically how many rounds do we all think they could go 👅

Oikawa couldn't escape these thoughts. They kept circling around his head, begging him to say things he really shouldn't even be considering.

LoRd💃sHoW🕺mE💃hOw🕺tO💃sAy🕺nO💃tO🕺tHiS 💃🕺

"Hajime" The words came from his mouth before he could stop them "You're really hot."

And thats when he knew:

He fucked up.

And then they fucked the end.