A pleasent conversation

*the next day*

Thompson: CARTER! In my office. NOW!

Peggy: *knocks on the door*

Thompson: Get in here!

Peggy: Yes honey

Thompson: *sighs* Oh c'mon Carter, behave!

Peggy: *rolls her eyes* Tell me

Thompson: Sit down please

Peggy: *sits down*

Thompson: *looks her dead in the eyes* why didn't you tell me that you were gay.

Peggy: Who said I'm gay?

Thompson: Carter!

Peggy: Okay okay. I'm not gay

Thompson: So you're telling me that in Daniels party you and Dottie, Dottie Underwood your number 1 enemy fucked in our bathroom and you're not gay?

Peggy: We didn't fuck!

Thompson: What did you do then?

Peggy: *coughs* she fucked me

Thompson: Oh really?

Peggy: *sighs*

Thompson: I'm joking relax. Why didn't you tell me?

Peggy: 3 months ago I was taking your lunch orders because you thought I was incapable to go on missions because I'm a woman and at the same time I was a woman and a double agent. You really think telling you that I'm gay was THAT easy? Why didn't you tell me that YOU were gay?

Thompson: I'm not gay!

Peggy: *annoyed* Oh really?

Thompson: Being with Sousa is just a phase until I find the right woman

Peggy: *stands up and looks him dead in the eyes* What did you say?

Thompson: I said that being with Daniel is just a pha-

Peggy: *grabs Thompson by his neck and pushes him in the wall* I'm going to be very very clear about what I'm going to say right now

Thompson: *chockes*

Peggy: You have two opinions. Option number one you break up with Daniel and then I hunt you down, kick your ass and deliver you to your family in pieces or we have option number two where you accept the fact that you are a gay homophobe in love with a homosexual man that you've been working with for the past 6 years and every time you see him or even hear him coming your way you instantly check your self in a mirror or anything that has a reflection just because you want to impress him by looking good.

Thompson: *chockes*

Peggy: *releases Thompson* What's it going to be?

Thompson: *coughs* two

Peggy: Say that again

Thompson: Option number two

Peggy: And what is option number two?

Thompson: That I'm a gay man who doesn't accept himself and that I'm in love with my coworker for the past 6 years.

Peggy: Splendid! If you don't mind I have to go.

Thompson: *coughs*

Peggy: That was a very pleasant talk. Have a nice day darling! *gets out of the office*

Thompson: *hits the desk and shouts* Damn it Carter!

Peggy: *outside his office* I heard that!

*20 mins later*

Peggy: *opens the door* Hello? Is anybody here?

Dottie: *runs towards Peggy and falls* ouch!

Peggy: Honey are you okay?

Dottie: Yeah.

Peggy: What happend?

Dottie: *jumps back up*

Peggy: *surprised*

Dottie: IN A MONTH IS OUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Peggy: *anxious* Yeyyy I totally did NOT forget it.

Dottie: I went shopping today to get you your present.

Peggy: Um yes y-your present is in my office because I didn't want you to...to find it!

Dottie: *drags Peggy in the couch*

Peggy: It was like yesterday WHEN YOU BROKE INTO MY ROOM WHILE I WAS CHANGING

Dottie: Hey! You weren't changing.

Peggy: Yes I was.

Dottie: No you weren't. You were in laying in your bed, you had your legs wide open underneath your blanket and I could hear a sound

Peggy: What sound?

Dottie: I don't know. It was like something was vibrating.

Peggy: *shocked* Okay I'm going to take a shower.

Dottie: Can I join you?

Peggy: I said a shower not a "I'm sitting my bathtub and playing with a plastic duck while my girlfriend tries to take a shower"

Dottie: okay.

Peggy: *kisses Dottie* I'll be out in 15 minutes. *walk away*

Dottie: *Gets a flashback from the night that Dottie broke into Peggy's room*

To be continued