Chapter 2- Percy

Percy wasn't sure about what had happened between Annabeth and Piper, but since he was Annabeth's boyfriend, he assumed he had to take her side. However, after Piper not leaving her room in a week, he got a little concerned and decided to check on her. As he was walking across the ship all the way to Piper's cabin, which was on the opposite side of the Argon, he ran into Jason.

"Hey bro, where are you going?" Jason asked. He made it sound casual, but Percy could hear the tension in his voice.

"Piper's room, I'm worried about her." Percy responded "Is she okay?"

At this, Jason stuttered, saying that she was fine and didn't need anything but leaving quickly. Since this didn't give Percy much reassurance, he decided he should still go. Even though they weren't close, him and Piper had a special bond that only close to death experiences could create between people.

The carpet in the hallway muted his steps, making him seem like a ghost as he glided in the dark. He was about to knock on Piper's door when he heard a faint noise.

Was she crying?

Percy muttered under his breath "Sh*t..."

He didn't know how to deal with someone crying, especially if it was his girlfriend who had made them cry. Plus, Annabeth never cried, and when she did, she figured things out quickly, being so smart and all.

Piper was now sniffling, the sound barely audible. Percy decided that it could wait until tomorrow, and that she could use some space right now. He walked back out into the deck, ponding on what could have happened between the two girls that had caused so much harm. Annabeth wasn't upset at all, and acted as if nothing had happened, which made it clear to Percy who was the one who caused the harm in all of this.

But Annabeth was his girlfriend, who he loved and couldn't live without; so he decided to stay quiet on the topic. Tomorrow, he would go visit Piper and see how she is holding up, though she clearly wasn't well based on what he heard.

"Dude! What's wrong with you, you've been trying to think or something?" said Leo "We know you can't do that by now". Percy chuckled but became serious when he asked, "Have you talked to Piper?".

Leo's smile faltered, "No, why? Is she okay?"

Guess he hasn't been thinking of her either, Percy thought. Leo had been so focused on his relationship with Calypso and understandably so; he was tired of being the 7th wheel. After catching up with Leo, Percy went to hang out with Annabeth, who was reading a book in the living room. He sat next to her on the sofa and they cuddled for a while, but Percy couldn't stop thinking of what had happened, and feeling bad about Piper.

Hey everyone! Thank you so much to the people who are still reading this, hahaha. If you have anything that you want me to add to the story, please tell me!