Chapter 3- Piper

Pipe paced around her room, thinking about the correct way to execute her plan. If it happened too fast, Percy would know she was planning something, but there also needed to be just enough of a time frame where he doesn't analyze what's going on. Well...it's not like Percy really analyzes things.

 With her plan in mind, Piper went to bed; preparing herself mentally for what she was about to do. The waves could be heard all the way to her room, which served as a perfect reminder that she was about to seduce Poseidon's son in vengeance to her ex-bestfriend. 

The next day, the whole ship was silent, just like Piper had planned; as it had been Saturday the night before and the whole crew ,except for her, had stayed up late and was now sleeping in. The sun rose in a majestic manner, painting the sky a rich blue before fading into a light pink mixed with strokes of orange and purple. Light shone through the cabin window as Piper dressed, choosing a simple grey tank top instead of her usual Camp Half-Blood tee. her fingers combed her hair quickly and just for a little bit of good luck she added mascara. Not like she needed it, but it didn't hurt to make her rainbow iridescent eyes pop more. As she was about to walk out the door, there was a knock, and startled, Piper gently turned the knob to reveal the person she was about to go look for; Percy.

He had that innocent look in his eyes, but was biting his lip and twisting his hands in a nervous manner; revealing to Piper that he wasn't just here looking to say hi. 

"Piper! Umm, how are you?" he stuttered rapidly, lowering his eyes as if the carpet was suddenly the most interesting thing in the world. "I'm good, thanks" she muttered back, making the encounter more awkward than it already was. "I just wanted to check in, after the fight with..."he suddenly stopped realizing that saying Annabeth's name wasn't going to make anything better. 

They locked eyes with each other after a long moment of silence, and Piper decided that this was her chance, and so she went ahead and quickly embraced Percy, but instead of pushing her away like she thought he would do, Percy tightened his grip; his strong arms embracing her and filling her with warmth. So much for seduction, Piper thought as she lost all control of herself and broke into sobs. 

Hey! I'm so sorry for posting this so late, I'm revising the next chapter right now and will probably post it later tonight!