Chapter 6- Percy

"Visiting Piper was weird..." Percy thought to himself.  Of course Piper was attractive, she was a daughter of Aphrodite after all. However, Percy had never been attracted to her; he didn't have eyes for anyone except Annabeth, but ever since that morning where he visited Piper, maybe even before, he had started thinking of her in a different way. 

        Because of these new thoughts, he tried to spend more time with Annabeth and hopefully forget about Piper, but instead of that being the outcome, Percy only continued to realize that he had fallen out of love with Annabeth and was instead starting to like Piper. Her charming personality, beautiful figure, kindness and audacity. This made him stay away even more, avoiding not only Piper but also the others. As he was left alone to his own thoughts, Percy got bored quickly, being the usual extrovert with the constant need to socialize. He decided to wait until everyone went to bed, and then walked down the hallway to the living room in order to not run into them. 

         Even though the ship was new, the living room was made to look like an old one, with dark leather sofas facing a big tv screen; and a wood bookshelf filled with volumes of novels at the back of the room. There was a chess table next to it, which Percy used to place his puzzle. He chose an ocean themed one, with waves crashing on the beach and seagulls flying above. About halfway through to building it, Percy heard soft footsteps and looked up. Piper was leaning against the sofa, looking at him with her mesmerizing eyes. Everything about this encounter confirmed what Percy had come to suspect, and Piper's short tank top and long legs didn't help. Instead of saying all this, Percy tried to act casual, stuttering a quick "Hey" as Piper moved closer and answered him. The next few minutes would change everything...

Hiii! This was a really short chapter but the next will be very long hahaha. Love you all, stay safe!