Chapter 5- Piper

Percy's visit had startled her, but Piper was ready to execute her plan. Since they had already seen each other, a good first impression wasn't necessary; but Piper still wanted to look good and dazzle Percy. After 3 long days of no one making an appearance to check on her; even Jason, Piper felt motivated to do this and end her suffering once and for all. She hadn't risked her life for a bunch of jerks multiple times to not get at least a little bit of pleasure out of it. As she brushed her hair,  Piper went over the plan. She would wait until everybody was asleep, and check on Percy in the living room, where he was usually the last one to leave. Because of her still being a little bit unsure about her plan, Piper would be straightforward and direct, getting the difficult part out of the way before she lost herself to fear. 

        She dabbed a little bit of eyeshadow and blush (not that she would need it if the plan worked) and put some mascara to pop her already long lashes. If the plan didn't work and Percy rejected her, then she would pretend she was under some kind of evil spell her mother had given her. And if that failed, it's not like she cared much about Percy or the others by this point; and she could just return to her "normal" life with her famous dad in California. Piper looked at herself in the mirror, she was wearing a white cropped tank top that showed her belly and slim hourglass figure, and tiny denim shorts that accentuated her long legs and beautiful figure. "I'm hot right now" she thought. "If Percy doesn't like this, then he's just way more stupid than I thought". 

         "11:27, now's the time." Piper walked out with confidence, her stride delicate but swift, capable of drawing eyes if someone was watching her. As she walked by Annabeth's room she slowed down, eyeing it carefully, and she scoffed. "What a b*tch" she thought. 

         The living room was empty except for Percy, as she had suspected. He didn't hear her walk in and continued what he was doing in the back of the room; building a puzzle, that from Piper's view looked like the ocean in a sunny day. She walked inside and leaned by the sofa. He looked up at her, his green eyes sparkling as they moved from top to bottom, checking her out. "H-hey..." he stumbled in his goofy, nervous self. Piper slowly moved closer, letting him gaze at  what she was about to offer him. "Hey..." she replied.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long waits between posts, i've been having trouble with my account. The next chapters are going to be a bit upsetting for some of you, so if you are under 12 please don't read them. Love you all so much! xoxo