Chapter 7- Piper

As she walked closer to Percy, Piper could see him eyeing her up and down, his eyes filled with hidden lust. She was having second thoughts now, but it was too late to backdown, so Piper continued to walk towards him, slowly but surely. The nearer she got to the chess table, the more Percy got           and she smiled at the sight of him so unsure of his actions.  When she was about 3 feet away from, he stood up, and broke the silence by asking "So... how are you?". Piper gave him a sly smile and moved closer "I've been better". 

              "As umm... expected" he answered back, not sure of what to do with what was becoming no distance at all between them. As they gazed into each other's eyes, Piper bit her lip, waiting for Percy's confirmation. The distance between them was now minuscule; just another step would have the against each other. Since he didn't make any effort to move back, Piper took her chance and did it, at first only giving him a short kiss. Percy kissed Piper back, the kisses becoming more intense and lustful. Piper wrapped her arms around Percy's neck and pulled him closer, but he pulled away. Percy gently laid Piper's hands off his neck and looked at her, confused about the situation. "What are you doing, Piper?" he looked at her sadly, "I-I'm dating Annabeth... we can't" his gaze drifted to the doorway, as if Annabeth was there watching everything. "Gods! I-I'm sorry, you know I can't" he looked at her with pleading eyes. "I get it, don't worry..." Piper said. Scolding herself for moving way too fast. Percy moved away, and she stepped away so he could pass. He leaned in for a hug, as he usually would when he said goodbye, which only made it way more awkward. Piper couldn't help but giggle, and when Percy looked back at her, he gave her a small smile. He got to the doorway and was making his way down the hall when he turned to look at her. "Goodnight Percy..." she said sadly. "Goodnight Piper". 

.................

         Piper stayed in the living room for a while, thinking not only of what she did wrong, but too of how much she had enjoyed that kiss with Percy. When she planned out her scheme, Piper never thought that she would catch feelings for Percy , even though he was one of the most handsome, funniest and purest guys she had ever met; it had always been platonic. Of course, as Annabeth was one of her best friends, she never even thought about Percy in any other way than a friend. This kiss however, changed things. It was sweet like candy, and as addictive as a drug, and now Piper couldn't stop thinking of how she would have liked it to last longer. With Jason, Piper had never felt these kind of things, like sparks of electricity, as cheesy as it may sound. Now, she had even more of a reason for her plan to succeed, which also meant more to risk.

       She took her makeup off and washed her face, getting ready to go to bed. As she was taking off her tank top to put on her pijamas, there was a knock on the door. Piper opened the door, thinking maybe Annabeth found out about what happened and had come to confront her. "What?!?" she said angrily, only later realizing that the person at the door was Percy. He blushed but didn't look away, keeping a steady gaze on Piper's eyes instead of her cleavage. Percy opened his mouth as if he was gonna say something, but quickly closed it. He then lunged himself at her, giving her a passionate kiss. Piper was gladly surprised and returned the sentiment; pulling him inside and closing the door. 

       Percy pushed her against the door, grabbing her by the wrists and pinning her arms up to her head. Their tongues played with each other, each time the kiss becoming rougher. She bit his lower lip and Percy let go of her arms and fumbled with his shirt, taking it off as quickly as possible. As much as she enjoyed this, Piper was curious about what had happened and changed Percy's mind "What made you come here?" she asked, already regretting the question and wanting to get back to making out.  "I don't want to talk about it" Percy said angrily, a mood that was rarely seen on him. He threw his shirt away and got back to kissing Piper, smoothly trailing from her lips to her neck, leaving love bites throughout. Piper moaned and ran her hands through his abdomen, Gods was he hot.  

I didn't know how to end this chapter...