1 peter 5:8

jimins legs were to his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around them as he sobbed into his knees, his tear-stained cheeks being noticed -but not questioned- by the many people who walked past him, ignoring the boy's existence as they made their way...

jimins legs were to his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around them as he sobbed into his knees, his tear-stained cheeks being noticed -but not questioned- by the many people who walked past him, ignoring the boy's existence as they made their way into the entrance of the hospital.

all except for one man.

he stops in front of the crying boy, squatting down to match his height as he awaits to be noticed. not making a sound as he patiently stays still, his face being expressionless as his eyes study none other than park jimin.

one of gods favorites.

the said boy slowly looks up, sniffling when his eyes meet the ones of the man across from him, his bottom lip trembling as he tries to control his shaking body, but it's no use.

"what's wrong kitten?" the man asks, a smirk slowly making its way onto his face.

jimin is taken back, his sad face being replaced with a confused one, his sleep-deprived mind not being able to keep up with everything that has happened in the last 24 hours.

"who the heck are you?" jimin asks, his tears showing no sign of stopping as he awaits an answer.

"i go by many names sweet pea, but you get to call me yoongi"

jimin shakes his head, not taking just his name for an answer, "how do you know who i am?" jimin asks, "and why are you talking to me, i've never seen you before...in my life"

yoongi just chuckles, his plan was in place, and there's no way he's letting anything mess it up now; jimin was at the lowest point in his life at the moment, mentally and physically.

"don't you think you should be focusing on jin?" yoongi asks, an amused expression on his face as jimins turns to one of panic.

"you don't know j-jin, he would have introduced me to you by now. how the heck do you know his name, o-or his condition?" jimin asks, swallowing the lump in his throat as the man in front of him just gives an evil smile, eyeing jimin like a piece of meat.

he just simply puts his hand out, causing jimin to become a confused and irritated mess.

"i'm going to offer you a deal," yoongi says, "in the next five minutes, if you shake my hand your friend will live, and if not, he will die, your choice princess" yoongi was playing dirty, to dirty, but in his defense, it's the boy's fault if he doesn't ask any questions about the said 'deal' that he's taking.

jimin becomes angry, looking at yoongi with vexed eyes as he tries to calm himself, "are you trying to hurt me, o-or tease me? it's super messed up, super messed up that you are saying this stuff, especially to a stranger. leave me alone" jimin says, looking at yoongis hand then at the scar on his left eye.

"four minutes left, shake my hand and jin will liv-" jimin cuts him off as he grabs yoongis hand, shaking it for a solid second before taking it away, a glare on his face.

"now that i've shaken your hand, leave me alone and never talk to me again, you psycho" jimin snaps, putting his head in his knees.

yoongi just stands up, a smile on his face as jimin just sits there, unaware of what he just did.

"i'll be seeing you very soon" yoongi whispers, only loud enough for himself to hear, turning on his heel and walking away from jimin with a satisfied grin on his face, "you asked for this...thousands of years ago you asked for this...only now are you getting a taste of your own medicine" he growls while looking up at the sky. knowing damn well that she was listening.

"JIMIN!"

the said boy looks up, seeing yoongi gone and his friend, hoseok at the entrance of the hospital, his tear-stained cheeks and dark, black messy hair on display, "jins awake! it's a miracle jimin, he's alive!"

† † †

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
♥️ i hope you enjoy ♥️
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛