john 12:31

warning: cannibalism

jimin and yoongi silently walk the streets of seoul, jimins body shivering from fear with each step they took.

"w-where are we going?" he asks yoongi, only earning no response from the devil beside him.

jimin was at a certain place in seoul that his mother had always warned him not to go to, and he could honestly see why.

yoongi stops in his tracks, causing jimin to as well, watching as yoongi slowly turns his head to the left, looking down an alley.

jimin follows his gaze, flinching when two, very sudden silhouettes hit the brick wall of the alley.

jimin couldn't see the two people all that well, but he could see the shadow of the bodies, which was honestly all he needed to see to figure out what was happening.

there was a man, his cigarette hanging out of his mouth as he pins the girl's hands above her head, ignoring her pleads for him to stop.

"o-oh my gosh, yoongi we need to do something" jimin whispers, his eyes watering as the girls pleads get louder, only being covered up by the man silencing her mouth with his hand.

"no jimin, you need to do something" yoongi shrugs, watching the scene with a bored expression on his face.

"what?" jimin asks, turning to yoongi, "what am i suppose to do?" he asks, earning a shrug from the elder.

"think about it" yoongi starts, "would you rather eat innocent people, or eat rapists that deserve it?" yoongi asks, though it was a rhetorical question.

jimin turns to the scene in front of him, his stomach feeling queasy as the guy puts his hand up the girl's skirt.

"how do i kill him-" jimin cuts himself off when he turns to see that yoongi is gone, and now jimin feels even more uneasy.

SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP-" the girl is cut off again when the guy slaps her across the face, earning a sour look from jimin.

he starts walking towards them, spotting a rusty knife on the ground and presuming someone had probably dropped it passing through.

he picks up the old, rusty knife, holding it in his palms tightly as he's now close enough to see them clearly.

"h-hey!" he stutters out, his voice cracking as his hot breath created a smoke effect in the cold air.

the man and women look towards jimin, hope in her eyes, and anger in his.

"let her go," jimin says, trying to sound scary, although he sounded more terrified than anything.

the man chuckles, shaking his nasty head, "get out of here pipsqueak, you wouldn't want to be next, would ya?" the man asks, looking at jimin up and down with a creepy smile on his face, "now run along...or i'll fucking kill you" he warns, going back to touching the girl.

without thinking, jimin swallows everything he has and quickly walks towards the man, stabbing the rusty knife into his neck.

the woman screams, jimin backing up as blood begins the gush out of the man's neck, his hands grabbing at his neck in attempt to stop the blood.

he falls to the ground a few seconds later, his body twitching and struggling one last time before he eventually lays limp, his blood all over the concrete.

jimin gulps, breathing heavily as he gazes over the lifeless body, the man he just murdered, licking his lips as the blood flows a little calmer now.

"o-oh my god" the women's voice cracks, her hot tears covering her face, "t-thank you!" she exclaims, taking jimin by surprise as she hugs him.

"how could i ever repay you?" she asks, pulling away from him with great-full eyes.

jimin stands there a second, his eyes not leaving the dead body, "just don't tell anyone about this..." he trails off, earning an eager nod from the lady in front of him, "now get going...." he says, "i'll get rid of the body" she smiles, nodding again as she hurries away, turning left when she gets out of the alleyway.

jimin stands in silent, gnawing at his bottom lip as he slowly walks toward and kneels in front of the dead body, pulling the knife out of the man's neck and watching as the rest of the blocked blood quickly pools out.

jimin stares at the body, his chest rising up and down as he feels his head get cloudy, his senses in overdrive as he picks up the limp arm, hesitating for a second before bringing the wrist up to his mouth, taking a breath before biting into the raw flesh.

jimins eyes widen, his mind going blank completely as he chews on the flesh, the taste lingering in his mouth as he swallows the first piece. ignoring his face getting messy from the blood as he swallows even more chunks he took out of the dead body.

with every second that passed, jimin would be eating another piece, not stopping until he got to the bone, and when he did, he'd just move on to another part of the man's body.

jimin felt like he was in heaven, his eyes rolling back as he felt his stomach get fuller and fuller, the flesh and blood tasting like an unexplainable sweet flavor, something that he could talk about forever but couldn't quite explain.

about a solid 8 minutes later, the man's arms and thighs were gone, jimin leaving the rest of his body alone as he stands up, wiping his bloody mouth off with his sleeve, though it didn't really help considering blood was one his neck as well.

well, to be honest, it was everywhere.

jimin sighs, knowing he had to go home, also knowing that he'd beat himself up for this in the morning.

the problem wasn't killing a rapist, the problem was eating an actual person, and although at the moment in time he couldn't control himself, he knew how he'd feel about it in the morning.

however, what jimin didn't know was the person around the corner that saw the whole thing.

† † †

jennie sat in the pure, white chair across from rosé, jisoo frantically pacing around the room as jennie explains what happened with lisa.

"s-so she eventually let me go after she said killing the messenger sends a message...but she told me to never step foot near hell again or she'd drag me there with her..."

rosé thinks hard, putting her head in her hands as she thinks about what to do, lisa has no right nor reason to put her hands on jennie, whether she's in hell or not.

"rosé..." jennie starts, nervously biting her bottom lip, "i think we should just...let it go..." she says, earning a sharp glare from the elder.

"jennie, this isn't just about jimin anymore, it's about yoongi and his pack of dogs...we need to-"

"rosé" jisoo interrupts, "you're fighting with a wall at this point...i love jimin as much as the next person, but we need to back off and stay to ourselves for now...please?"

rosé knows jisoos right, and according to the bible, rosé, the great and powerful god is supposed to be the smartest being in the universe, but the bible's bull shit and is unknowingly very inaccurate.

rosé stands up, brushing her hair out of her face as she walks away from the other two, alerting them.

"rosé!" jennie exclaims, standing up, "where are you going?"

rosé sighs, turning and frowning at the two.

"to see jimin"

† † †

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
a little late but i got it done lol.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛