john 8:16

jimin throws up for the second time, not caring to close the stall as yoongi just stands there, watching the poor boy hurl his guts out at yoongis comment

"you done?" the devil asks, not earning an answer from jimin as he just flushes the toilet again, turning to his side and sliding to the ground, leaning his head against the wall of the stall.

"h-human food?" he asks, his stomach hurting at the mention of eating another person.

"yes jimin, do you need your ears checked?" yoongi asks, crossing his arms, showcasing an annoyed expression.

"but..." jimin starts, feeling his eyes become teary again, "i-i don't want to do t-that, no, i CANT do that. it's disgusting and absolutely vile-"

"well you don't have a choice" yoongi cuts off the crying boy, ignoring his traumatized eyes, his face red and lips sore.

"n-no" jimins voice breaks, bringing his knees to his chest as his throat starts to burn, feeling as if something was trying to claw its way out of his empty stomach.

yoongi huffs, knowing that jimin had waited too long to eat something (which yoongi will admit was partially his fault)

"get up jimin, walk to the office and tell them you're going home" yoongi demands, twisting on his heel and walking out of the bathroom, leaving a wrecked jimin on the floor.

jimin whimpers, slowly getting on his hands and knees, eventually making it onto his two feet, still using the stalls door as help.

"jimin?"

the boy looks and sees hoseok hurriedly walking to him, taking one of jimins arms and putting it over his shoulder, wrapping the other around the younger's waist, helping him walk.

"jimin, are you okay?" he asks his hurt friend, earning a head nod.

"my stomach is just killing m-me" jimin quickly says, clenching his teeth, "just please take me to the office, i need to go home"

† † †

jimins closes his front door, his parents were thankfully not home, and if they were, they would have yelled at him for slamming the door so carelessly before asking if he was okay.

jimin feels his body heating up, falling to the ground as he feels as if he's being stabbed, his tears not faltering with every painful moan that escapes his pretty lips.

"y-yoongi!" jimin yells out, trying his best not to scream in pain, he had no idea what to do.

a solid few seconds pass before jimins hear footsteps walking towards him, a sigh followed soon after.

yoongi squats in front of jimin, putting one knee on the floor as the other stays up, yoongi using it as an armrest.

"jimin, close your eyes real quick, and don't open them until i tell you too, understood?" yoongi reassures, an eager nod coming from jimin.