PSA THING PLS READ

hi!! ily guys very much i appreciate the comments. sorry to like. give a notification saying i updated when i'm not.

but i'm in las vegas rn idk if that's important i'm just busy

i'm having like an identity crisis with this story for some reason. i made a dumb playlist and i've read like 3 zukka fics so now i'm SUPER motivated and stuff yknow?? and i'm just like.

the world i created for this story is sooo annoying because i can't. it's not. modern world?? it is but it's not. like it's the atla universe.

and i mean i don't think anything in this story makes sense anyway so it's about to get even worse. like chaos, i'm making up cities and towns n shit for the sake of the plot, if you want it to go anywhere.

(judging by the comments i'm pretty sure you guys r on board..)

i'm gonna be working on pinterest boards and stuff to kinda get the aesthetic for them down yknow?

the atla world is just going to chaos so. yeah lmao

but if you guys aren't like.. fine w that i've prolly gotta use the cut off switch at 9 chapters

also the amount of new headcannons i have for these dummies??????????

BRUH???

idk i feel like i've written them both so terrible hhhsbsbdjkwlssj

anyway this is just like a dumb psa

if you want the playlist i'll send it in comments if i can do that idk

also i don't know if these note things are annoying to you guys.

but i HAVE to interact with the people reading this it's impossible not to.

maybe an update tonight....?

also i'm working on another zukka fic lmao if i uploaded would you even read

xx
reagan ily guys