Q&A

Hey! I'm very, very excited about this, to say the least. Thank you to those who participated! You won't ever know just how happy I was reading and answering the questions. Anyways, without further ado, let's head on to the Q&A!

GhostlyMellow: I wanna question the three bros of the Pierce household!. If given a chance to have a mutual sibling bonding experience/moments (in the near future or just as it is), what will it be?

- Asher: "A picnic!"
Ian: "Why a picnic? How boring! As expected of the black sheep of this family!"
Kio, glaring towards Ian: "A picnic."
Asher: "Or a painting competition... or painting the landscape while on the picnic..."
Ian: "Hahh! You just said that because that stupid Asher did! I'd rather have a sparring match!"
Asher turns to look at Ian and frowns: "But I can't fight..."
Ian smirks and laughs: "So? I'll just beat you up and teach you a lesson to never go against the next head of the family!"
Kio smacks Ian before leaving with Asher.
Ian turns to look at GhostlyMellow: "A sparring match and a picnic! The picnic is not for Asher, but for myself after I finish sparring!"
Ian runs away with his cheeks flushed red.

ZeroKiryu662: Zacharia Ace I think this is the name I wanna ask author sama but before that who said your novel is not famous it's way way famous then u give urself credit for its great and will reach others many other soon as well. So the question about the ML of ours is like he seemed ill don't want spoiler but I also don't want him to die so pls can you tell whether he will be okay or not.

- Thank you so much for your words! I really do hope that it reaches others since writing is my passion. Anyways, yes, our ML is ill. For background info, it is mentioned in chapter 5 that he was poisoned by his father. It is a slow-acting poison, but it is beginning to show its effect. As for the question, yes, Zacharia will pull through. I won't give many details, but keep in mind that Asher will obviously be involved in Zacharia's recovery.

ZeroKiryu662: Also I thought that both of them merged their souls so they r one in a body when I read this part I was really glad as that we won't be loosing anyone but why does Nikola still hated him as a mother I get it she is sad and broken but they r the same why isn't she behaving the way she should, why is she making another mistake after she got her son back?

- Let's look at things from Nikola's point of view. She knew that her son was being bullied and neglected by his family, but she did nothing to stop this. Alejandro tried hurting Asher once, but she stood up to defend him. When Alejandro accused Asher of working for the spy, she was angry. That is when the spark of her wanting to change was lit, so she investigated to prove Asher's innocence. She then learned about him 'trying' killing himself, so Nikola was frustrated with herself. But suddenly, Asher says that he really did die and he explained what happened. How would she feel? She learned that, initially, she was defending a person that wasn't her son. She was investigating the innocence of a person that wasn't her son. Coupled with the fact that he killed himself, Nikola felt more frustrated and angry with herself than ever and this clouded her judgment. No mother would listen to Asher's explanation and immediately accept it. Although it is her own emotions that are taking control of her current self.

ZeroKiryu662: And also will the siblings ever read his suicide note to them I mean I really wanna see what will their reaction be when they do those letters and also they used to hate him or should I say had complex emotions for him so they should be clear he'd headed right, they should be able to understand that their lil brother is back but with just in another form right?

- I am planning on having them read it at some point. It'd be like Asher finally closing the curtains to that situation after having his brothers read and reflect with those letters. It'd be, well, a new beginning for Asher where he can forget about that past and live his second chance at life.