Amnesia ( Dramatic / Sweet )

~ Something short, dramatic but sweet. 💕~

You were a survivor of a helicopter crash just south of california. You were an enigma as your survival was told to be a miracle.

You suffered from a couple of broken bones but everything will heal in time. The only problem was that you have issues with your memory. You know that you are 25 but no other memory resurfaces apart from your id's found in your wallet.

You were being escorted to a therapist to help you regain your memories little by little. You learned that you have zero knowledge of who you are.

All you have was a bag full of things. It had a wallet with some IDs,  credit cards, a small notebook, a pouch of charcoal pens and a rosary.

You also learned that you had highprofile clients. As most of them sent you flowers wishing for your fast recovery.

You know these stuff because the nurses had told you about them being pop icons. They were very loud when they told you who gave you the biggest flower arrangement in your room. It was from a man named Michael Jackson.

You frowned and repeated the name a few times.

"Michael." You repeated.

You began questioning things like. Who was paying for
all your expenses. Did you have relatives? A man named Samuel became your confidant. you began to trust him whole heartedly since he took good care of you.

"Hey Sam. Don't I have relatives?"

"From what I heard, you are an orphan and was adopted by a refugee, but your father had already passed last year of old age."

"I see. How am I paying for all of these?" You were in the hospital for almost two months and by next week you will finally be discharged.

"Please don't worry about that. It's all been taken care of."

"I don't think I should be asking. I'm not in the place of putting my pride up. In this situation. I'm really grateful for this. Thank you."

"Please don't thank me. He'll be meeting you this afternoon. Now. How's your sessions?"

"I can remember a carnival." You squinted trying to remember a memory." ....laughing kids and a blurry image of you in a carousel."

"Good. Good. What about people?"

"I'm sorry Samuel. I still don't remember you. But I remember a man with curls." You frowned and he gave you a smile.

"That's great news." You both looked at the door when someone knocked.

"Time for your Physical." The nurse reminded you. Samuel helped you get up.

-----

"That's good. Y/N. Now move your left leg up. Yes. good"

"Your muscle movement is better now. I think soon enough you can use the normal threadmill with a faster setting."

You smiled at the doctor's good news. You improved so much because of their help. After the physical therapy. You volunteered to walk all on your own. It took some time but you managed to get there.

You sat down the bed and let out a sigh of relief. You didn't even notice someone was occupying the room.

You looked at the door and noticed that Samuel didn't come in. He must have known who this person is.

You looked at the man who was casually reading a comic with 'spiderman' sprawled on the front cover.
He looked familliar. He's the curly haired man from one of your memories.

"Hi?" You hesistantly ask to break the silence. It was so silent that all you can hear is him flipping the pages.

"Oh this is actually funny." He said that made you frown. Maybe he meant comic that he is reading? He closed it and put it down.

"Hi Y/N. How are you?" He smiled at you and common courtesy kicked in.

"I'm doing great. err. I just finished my physical therapy and I made a lot of progress."

"That's good. Can you walk for me?" He looked very excited and he gave you a toothy grin. He looked very handsome and you blushed because it seemed like he was very relaxed .

He stood up and reached for your hand and him doing that made you remember something.

"Come on Y/N it's gonna be fun. It's not that high up!" He was wearing a long-sleeved red shirt and he pointed at a ferris wheel.

"Y/N, Are you okay?"

You looked at him and you smiled because he triggered a memory.

"You're that guy from that carnival." You utter and he moved his head sideways in confusion.

"You were with me on that carousel and  ferris wheel." You touched your forehead and he bit his lip and smiled.

"You're remembering things. That's great!" He moved closer and almost pulled you into a hug but he stopped midway.

"Do you have other memories?"

"Kids. Lot of them." He took out a picture from his wallet and showed two beautiful children.

"This is Paris and Prince. They are my children." You smiled and took the picture from his hands.

"Michael. You're Michael right?" You looked at him and he smiled again.

"I'm really glad you recognized me. Can I hug you?" He asked and you were taken a back. You opened your arms up and he hugged you so tight that you groaned.

"I'm so glad you're alive and recovering. I missed you. So..so much." He whispered on your ear and you somehow felt yourself tearing up. His words were so sincere and you just believed them. You stroked his back as he just continued hugging you. You didn't know how long you were standing but your legs are starting to hurt so you tapped his back. He relaxed and let go.

"I wish I could remember more things. I'm really sorry. I have lots of questions. Do you mind answering them?"

"Ask away." He said as he helped you get back to bed. He tucked you right in. Feeling a bit surprised with his gestures and it seemed like you guys are really close.

"Why are you helping me? It's not that I don't appreciate this but... I heard things about you. A bunch of nurses asked me about you and It seemed odd at first because they were flocking all over me. Asking all these questions about you. Samuel then asked for different nurses. It's funny how they are asking me when I literally don't remember anything. Sorry, I'm rambling. Why would someone as big as you help lil ole me?" You asked and he rolled his eyes.

"This is why it took so long before I visit you. I used to visit you everyday but it became unmanageable. People were going inside your room and I just didnt want to hurt you. Y/N, you are very important to me. Next week you'll be coming home with me."

"Home?"

"Yes. Neverland. Remember your memory? It ain't a carnival girl. it's our home." He chuckled "Girl. We've been together for 2 years now."