Africa (Fluff/ Comedy)

~ I have a problem with one shots. I just seem to type long ones. This was cute. A plot bunny that kept hopping. I hope you like it. Please leave a vote if you did. I wanted to make this a whole story but I just don't have the time. TT ♡~

It's been your 5th year living in Africa. You've been a missionary since your 20's and you have been happy ever since. You went to remote villages provided education and health care to some famillies.

Your parents have been super supportive and admired what you are doing.

"Y/N! you have package!" Your good friend Saamar
handed you a small package. You took it and examined it.

"Oh goody! what is it this time?" You were about to open it when you got called up.

The head chief of the village you were visiting needed some health supplies for next week. So you volunteered to drive to get them. The delivery got delayed. You decided to take a detour and headed to the next village since a refugee camp was stationed there.

You sighed and checked if your radio communication got any signal but no one was responding. "This is Y/N, come in Mama Sierra...." No response. Just static.

"I better drive faster then." You gazed and appreciated the landscape. Big trees and grass surrounded you. You heard some hyenas laugh and frowned because this area wasn't known to have them. Unless..

"HELP! Please! AHHH!" You followed a high pitched cry from your left. The hyenas are going crazy and they were trying to climb a tree. Laughing and jumping around excitedly.

"Help Please!"

You drove closer and climb the jeep. You stepped on the hood and straightened up your height. You made a big stance and scared of the hyenas. When that didn't scare them off you beeped your horn. They all left afterwards.

You jumped down and went closer. You looked up, trying to identify on who was screaming like a banshee.

"Thank you. Thank you for helping me."

"Do you need help getting down?" You asked. He was pretty far up. How the hell did he managed to climb up there?

"No, I can go down." He climb down. Stepping on some branches and hugging the trunk. He climb down pretty fast for a tourist.

"Are you hurt?"

"No. I'm fine."

"Do you need water?"

"I would love some." He dusted of his pants and clothes. He also put his sunglasses on that he picked up from the ground. It must have fallen when he was climbing.

You opened the jeep and reached for your canteen.

"Here. It gets really hot here. So you need to stay hydrated." He gladly took it and drank water. He was wearing red longsleeves and blackpants.

"You have sunglasses but you didn't bother wearing a hat?"

"I did! but when those things chased me I left it somewhere."

"Oh dear. How long have you been running?"

"A few minutes. Good thing I saw that tree and came across you."

"You must be exhausted."
You sighed and opened the door. You motioned for him to get in and he followed. You asked him to wear his seatbelt and started the engine.

"I'll drop you off the tourist spot but I need to get supplies on the next village and get some gasoline. Okay?"

"Yes. No problem."