Astral projection ( Fantasy/ Time Travel /Angst)

~~This has been plopping around my mind for a couple of weeks now.~~

"Okay, now. This is the hallway that goes straight to the main entrance. If you go to the left you'll see the painting of him crowned as the king. If you turn to your right you'll see a piano set... hmmmn and.."  You closed your eyes and tried to visualize the place like you are walking through the house. You have a great visual memory and you realize that if you remember and memorize it. You'll have a more vivid dream.

You stopped writing on the sticky note as your bestfriend plops down next to you. You immediately folded the big blueprint and tucked it inside your binder.

"Can I borrow the book now? and jeez what are you hiding? You planning on a heist or something?" She joked and you rolled your eyes.

"No. I'm conducting an experiment and I can't give you the book yet. I need it."

You flipped through the pages of the book.

Astral Projection.

" Astral projection (or astral travel) is a term used in esotericism to describe an intentional out-of-body experience that assumes the existence of a soul or consciousness called an "astral body" that is separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it throughout the universe."

"I'm weirded out by this experiment but since you are an intellectual. I believe this is really an experiment and not a weird sex thing." She laughed and you punched her arm lightly.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that."

"How do you even plan on doing this?"

"I already tried this experiment 7 times this week but I can't seem to accomplish anything."

"Well, Goodluck I guess. See ya around."

You went to your apartment and reviewed the information. You also visualized what you'll be carrying while in your dreams.

"I have my phone with me. I have my books in this bag."

You also set up a recording device by your bed and slowly did the sequence to help your body relax.

deep slumber.

deep slumber.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD."

You sighed and turned off the relaxing music.

Your experiment is ruined. You clicked your stopwatch.

"Experiment 08, ruined by a door knocker." 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

You opened your door and saw your bestfriend.

"Y/N!Come on ! Let's go!" She chuckled and dragged you out your apartment.

"I locked your apartment! Now come on you need to get out of this obsession of yours! You are freaking 27! We are graduating soon! Class of 2009!"

"Mira! It's not like I'm a university freshman! I don't need this. I'm too old for University parties."

"Girl. that's exactly my point! What are we studying? "

"A Phd in Neurology."

"See? Would you still party like this when we graduate?"

"Fair point."

"Now come on. Timothy!" Her boyfriend ran towards us and he awkwardly said hi.

"Give her your jacket."