Impersonator ( fluff)

~ I'm writing a long one shot and it's over 5000 words now. lol. So I wrote this short one to take a break.~

You sat down by the theater holding two tickets. You got stood up by your date and you can't believe that you got tricked into buying tickets for a guy that wouldn't show up.

"Excuse me would you want to buy my ticket?"

You saw a Michael Jackson impersonator sitting by the bench. He looked at you and didn't say anything.

"Yeah. I don't think it's a good movie either." You sighed and gave him the ticket. He looked at you and accepted it.

"There's free popcorn so I'll probably just go in and get some later."

You tapped your foot a couple of times. Feeling a bit bored.

"How long have you been a fan?" You asked him. It was your 3rd attempt of making conversation.

You waited for a few minutes and you decided to stand up.

"From the start." He said. You sat back down and looked at him.

"You guys never fail to amaze me!"

"Excuse me?"

"You even copied his voice? Now that's just next level."

He chuckled and you smiled.

"You looked sad a while ago. Any problems?"

"I'm just tired of all the allegations."

"Yeah. I followed along too. Don't believe them man. He is innocent. I know he is."

"Why have you met him?"

"Yeah. My niece was so happy to see him. We went to neverland and he was there. He looked very child like and I just couldnt see it in him. And besides it was a civil case! Of course it's getting settled. Those people wanted money off him. If they wanted justice then it should have been a criminal case... God! Sorry. It's just how I react on these things."

"How was your day? I bet you didnt get much from busking today huh? Come on let's watch the movìe. We both deserve a break from today." You smiled at him and walked inside.

People looked at your new friend. probably amazed on how he looks just like Michael Jackson.

"This is why you should know the difference between impersonator and doppleganger." You turned to a man who stared at your new friend. "Nothing to see here. He's an impersonator. Didn't your mother tell you the its impolite to stare?" The man looked offended and walked away.

"What's your name? I forgot to ask." You turned to him and he was still looking at the man that walked away.
You coughed and he looked back at you.

"Name?"

"Mike dolittle."

"I'm Y/N. Can we go now?"

"Why didn't I think of this?" He exclaimed and you frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Let's go get some popcorn."

---

You guys ended up enjoying the movie. People started throwing popcorn at both of you from laughing too much.

You guys stayed for another hour until an employee kicked you guys out. You asked for another popcorn refill and headed towards the arcade and spent another hour fooling around. 

"Oh geez. It's almost midnight!" You exclaimed. You heard a mobile ring and saw him took it out.

"Yes. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm at the theater. No. Don't meet me here. I'll head back soon. Yes I'm safe!"

"Who was that?"

"My bodyguards."

"What?"

"Honey. I'm not an impersonator." He chuckled and your eyes grew wide.

"No. You're kidding!"

"I'm not. Thank you for lettig me experience this." He gave you his card and smiled.

"Can you please drive me to my hotel? I'll treat you dinner."

---