Chapter 1: Discovery Part 1

This story contains songs from different movies/TV shows and I hope you guys enjoy this story that you are about to read. Now get ready and prepare yourself for The Golden Guardian!

It was early morning and the sun was rising in the distance, meaning a new day in Chima has begun. And it was a special day as well, because it was the day that the Lion Tribe, even Lagravis, King of the Lion Tribe, celebrates the coronation of his two sons, Laval and Timothy.

Coming from the Eagle Spire was a Daddy Eagle with his daughter who were heading for the Lion City.

"C'mon daughter, we don't want to be late for the coronation." the Daddy eagle said to his daughter. "Daddy, Why must we go to this cora... oh, whatever it's called?" The Young eagle said in annoyance. The Father looked at his daughter with a smile and kneeled so they were at eye level. "My dear, sweet Eris, this is the day that two sons of a King, shall become princes, and who knows, maybe you might become friends with them." the Father said to his daughter with a smile. Young Eris smiled back at her father while they continue heading for the Lion City.

While the Daddy Eagle and young Eris were walking, an upbeat tone started and the Father eagle started singing.

(The song I chose is called "The Circle of Life" from The Lion King)

The Daddy Eagle: From the day we arrive on the planet,

And blinking, step into the sun,

There's more to be seen than can ever be seen,

More to do than can ever be done.

There's far too much to take in here,

More to find then can ever be found,

But the sun rolling high through the sapphire sky,

Keeps great and small on the endless round

In the circle of life,

It's the wheel of fortune,

It's the leap of faith,

It's the band of hope,

'Till we find our place,

On the path unwinding, (yeah)

In the circle, the circle of life.

As young Lagravis was on the balcony, along with his wife, who was holding their two sons, a young man, who was human, came from behind and bowed to the King and Queen. After he bowed, he looked at the two babies with a smile on his face, than the young man took out some red paint, dipped his thumb into it and smeared the paint on the baby Lion's forehead. The young man then looked at the other baby, who was a human as well, and smiled at him. The young man used his magic on the baby human and a symbol appeared glowing where the baby's heart was then disappeared.

Lagravis turned to look at the young man and gave a nod. The young man smiled at Lagravis then turned to the Queen and picked up the two babies. Lagravis and his mate looked at each other and smiled for their sons. The young man stood on the balcony, looking at everyone that showed up, including the Daddy eagle and young Eris. After he looked at everyone, the young man lifted the two babies into the sky for everyone to see. Everyone cheered for the two sons and bowed their heads in respect. The sky opened up and the sun's rays were shining down on the two babies.