Chapter 11: the Duel

Nothing to report in this chapter, except a cliffhanger, so look out for that. Also, enjoy this chapter.

Characters:

Heroes: Timothy, Lucy, Laval, Darel, Stinger, Queen Fahlga, Eris, Cragger, Gorzan, Rogon, Bladvic, Worriz, Razar, Lavertus

Villains: Marmoo

What happened last time: Marmoo challenged Timothy to a duel, to the death. If Marmoo wins, he gets to conquer Chima and any other lands he wishes. But, if Timothy wins, Marmoos'  army retreats into the desert, never to be seen again. Who will win this duel?

A few hours went by and Timothy and his group met Marmoo and his group at a valley. Timothy and his group was on one side of the valley and Marmoo and his group was on the other. Timothy and Marmoo walked down the valley and towards each other until they were face to face. Timothy pulled out his sword while Marmoo raised his tail-blade. While on the edge, Laval, Cragger, and Eris have hope that Timothy will win, and Darel and Stinger know that Timothy will win, but Lucy was worried to death about Timothy.

In the valley, Timothy and Marmoo stood in battle stances, both of them glaring at each other while moving slowly to the right in a circle. "What makes you think you can kill me?" Marmoo teased with an evil grin. "I maybe small, but I'm faster." Timothy said with a grin as he ran and slid between Marmoo's legs then got up and strikes his back with his sword. Marmoo turns around to try to lay a hit on him with his tail, but Timothy jumps and does a backflip then lands on the ground on his feet. "You are brave, but the brave are often the first to DIE!" Marmoo said then shouted as the runes on his armor glowed a bright red then he charged at him. Timothy dodged Marmoo's charge, but Marmoo stopped and grabbed Timothy then threw him into a rock.

On the valley's edge, Lucy was about to jump in to help Timothy, but Laval and Eris stopped her. "Let me go, he needs help." Lucy said trying to get into the valley. "This is Timothy's fight, his challenge, not ours, we have to hope he will make it out alive." Laval said trying to stay calm. Lucy looked down at the valley and saw Timothy getting up after being thrown. Lucy knew Laval was right so she stood down and continued watching the fight.

Back in the Valley, Timothy got up while groaning in pain, then glared at Marmoo while holding his sword. Marmoo started charging at Timothy again, but as Marmoo was about to hit him, Timothy jumped over Marmoo then turned around and saw that Marmoo turned around as well, about to stab him with his tail-blade. Timothy blocked his tail-blade with his sword and they were clashing their weapons against each other. Timothy remembered what happened the last time he clashed his sword with another weapon, the other weapon shattered to pieces. So Timothy pushed his sword against Marmoo's tail-blade with all his strength, then Marmoo's tail-blade shattered to pieces. "AHHHHHH!" Marmoo shouted in pain then fell on the ground.

Back on the valley's edge, Lucy, Laval, Eris, Darel, and all the other friends cheered for Timothy's move. "How did he do that?" Darel said while confused. Laval and Lucy looked at each other then looked at Darel, "Timothy did the same thing with my weapon when you guys snuck into Queen Fahlga's castle." Lucy stated. "And, it's a long story, but we'll tell you later." Laval added. Darel was still confused, but just shrugged it off and ignored it.

Back in the valley, Timothy pointed his sword at Marmoo's throat, "Give up, Marmoo?" Timothy asked while panting. Marmoo closed his eyes while took his left claw then grabbed some sand then opened his eyes to glare at Timothy, "NEVER!" Marmoo shouted as he splashed the sand into Timothy's eyes. Timothy stepped back and grunted while rubbing his eyes, until he can see again. When he can see again, Marmoo smacked him with his tail and Timothy was knocked to the ground.