06

He's in my arms but he isn't mine.

He's so close to me and yet he's out of my reach.

Kenma knew he wasn't suited for Hinata, compared to him he's just a lone plant, the only sole purpose he served was to live and die once he grew and withered.

Kenma is imperfect, that one thing he excelled in are video games, even through volleyball he wasn't exceptional, he isn't any star prodigy like Kageyama, isn't a dual wielder like Atsumu, isn't gifted with strength like Oikawa.

Kenma is Kenma.

A flawed human who fell love with someone so immaculate. A flawed human that will no longer have vision due to the unfortunate feelings he developed.

"You shouldn't stay, I don't want you to see me like this, I know you do too" Kenma murmured, eyes were half lid and numb. Slowly sliding his fingers through the bright orange hair that always stood out.

"I'll never leave you alone, you can force me out and I still won't go" Hinata said burying his face in Kenma's arms, while the latter placed his chin on Shoyo's head, cherishing this time he has left before he goes blind.

"Shoyo..."

"Hmmm?"

"Can I look at you?"

"Wh-What?"

Kenma chuckled. "I want you to be the last thing I see"

Hinata's face had a tint of red, he was embarrassed, but shook it off as they release each other from the hug. Hinata places his two hands on Kenma's cheeks  looking at each other in awe.

The stars that came out ever so often from Kenma's eyes shone so brightly, they were beautiful, but it gave Kenma so much pain to the point the stars looked almost sickly to Hinata.

"Do you think it's really okay?" Hinata asked, eyes glinting with worry.

"Okay for what?"

"For me to only look at you while you're like this, I'm no help at all..."

"I was the one that wanted this, but... Can you promise me something?"

"What is it?"

"Hold on and stay" Kenma smiles while more stars came out, everything was bright both the stars and Hinata.

Kenma closes his eyes.

And opens them.

It was all black.