08

Epilogue
11 years later

Eleven years has passed and Hinata never left him.

The substantial content they were experiencing in this very moment was enough for them to forget the melancholy of the past.

Gentle touches of when their hands would slowly intertwine. Exchanging silent "I love you"s at the crack of dawn. Tranquility of the times they'd sit besides each other, coffee in hand as the crisp morning air would past through their aging skin.

They're contented, happy to how things turned out, happy that they were together until this very day. Actually, nothing matters to Kenma as long as he could feel Hinata's bright presence near him.

Kenma and Hinata are soulmates.

The latter just happens to fall in love too late.

"Shoyo... will you marry me?" Kenma asks with a ring in hand, kneeling to the person he loved the most and he will continue to love until his very last breath.

He didn't hear anything, Shoyo didn't say anything or maybe he just tried to process it all, either way Kenma was scared, he always wanted to propose but he was scared to lose the one who has been his side the most, but the more he spends more time with him, the more he realizes he wants Shoyo, he wants to proudly say he and this little ball of sunshine are married, he wants to so badly and he will gadly take the risk.

Kenma felt a tap on his shoulder followed by Hinata's light sobbing.

Hinata hugged him so tight.

"I would love to..." Hinata whispered in the middle of his happy cries, this made Kenma teary eyed as he hugged him back tighter. He wants to Shoyo so bad, his reaction, the way his emotions shifted when he proposed, his beautiful face when he said yes.

But I guess that's not possible, I mean it didn't matter anyway, Shoyo Hinata, soon to be Shoyo Kozume is finally his, he felt like the happiest person in the world.

— the end —