𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐢.

𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅

y/n l/n, what can i say? a semi popular girl, with a strange fascination with wildlife. she'd spend the majority of her afternoons in the hogwarts gardens, wondering what it'd be like to live life as a butterfly. anyways, that's for later in the story, here, our story starts, with an eleven year old y/n l/n. 

28𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭, 1991.

❝𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑶 𝑴𝑼𝑪𝑯, 𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑼𝑵𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳.❞

the young girl rushed up to her bedroom, eager to open her letter. she never knew that this moment, as she ripped open the letter, would change her life drastically. she skimmed the words of the page. a small smile appeared on her face. she adjusted her hair and raced down the spiral staircase, almost tripping on the third step. 

"My letter arrived!" she'd exclaim. her grandmother turned from preparing some afternoon soup- the smell of lavender and rosemary was in the air. "Oh! That's wonderful, darl." 

y/n would take a seat on the wooden stool, reading through the letter again. she read the required equipment aloud to her grandmother. 

"And finally, the robes. It says here to get these from.. Deegon Alley?" 

"Diagon Alley," her grandma would correct her, quietly chuckling to herself. she'd nod, taking in her mistake. "Anyways, when can we go?" 

the old woman paused from chopping her carrots. "Hmm." 

"Thursday?" the girl nodded quickly. 

she couldn't wait to go to this 'diagon alley' place, after all, it did sound magical. little did she know, she'd meet someone who would change her entire perspective of the world. 

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!

hi, sorry for the short chapter, i just thought i'd make an introduction before i went to bed. i hope you all are having an amazing summer and enjoyed this chapter. love you all, stay safe!! 

-𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑒