A surprise

Ruel:

Winty and i were just talking in the couch when suddenly Coco interrupted us.

Coco* Hey! im Coco, sorry i was cooking in a bit well have lunch (smilimg at Winter)

Spring* Hi Coco! oh dont worry, it smells great! im Spring but you can call me Winter.

Ruel* C'mon Coco, give her one of those collars and leave us alone

Coco* Shut up Loff, nice to meet you! (facing you) we are having sum pizza and avocado salad [swipe], hope you like that!

Spring* I love that

Spring:

Coco went to the kitchen to finish with the lunch and Sylvie never came down to meet me couse she was taking a shower. Ruel nd i talked for like 20 more minutes until Coco yelled that lunch was ready. Sylvie came down and all Van Dijks family and i were eating. They asked me where was i from and typical questions people do when they first meet.
Then we finished and this family was lovely, they all were so kind and fun to be with. We then decided to watch a movie all together in the beautiful living room they have. It was like 4:45pm when the movie ended and Ruel and i decided to go out a bit, but when we were going to go Coco gave me one of those collars that Martha mentioned before. I said thank you and then Ruel and i leaved.

Spring* Uhm what do you think?

Ruel* Huh? (opening the cars door)

Spring* Do your family hate me or?-

Ruel* They absolutely love you! they were so kind to you and i think they like that you are my princess (already sitting in the car, he placed me a lil kiss on the forehead)

Spring* Aw, okey bub. Where are we going?

Ruel:

Ruel* Its a surprise

Since Winty is going in 2 days, i want to do something super special, so she wont forget how much i like her... i- i lo-love her. Yes i truly love her. Shes the happiness of my whole day, the sun that always wins in a storm.. Shes my everything. I dont wanna lose her, i wish she could stay be she cant, so im doing this to let her know that im amways here for her, although we are not going to be with each other god knows how much. 

-srry its a short one :/