Summer

_Ruel* Winty... please dont go_
Ruel:

We looked at eachothers eyes and then she hugged me real tight.

Spring* I dont want to go.. but i cant do anything about it..

We hugged a couple of seconds and then decided to go to her hotel to see Martha. In the 15mnts that we were in the car it was just silence, the pain i had inside me didnt let me speak to her couse i know i would break in pieces in front of her, and i didnt want to do that. I keept my hand on her thigh and hers on top of mines, rubbing her thumb a bit and that made me relax a bit.

... On Sprin's hotel room..

Spring:

Martha decided to put a movie on netflix couse we didnt have anything else to do. She obviously had to put
One Direction:This is us movie couse its her favourite.Just were the guys were singing live while we're young, Ruel jumped out of the sofa and started singing. Martha did the same and i just laughed and singed on the sofa couse i was real tired [...] I dont know when but i fell assleep on Ruel's arms, Martha went to take a shower. (30mnts later) i felt like Ruel was gonna go but i woke up.

Spring* Roool dont go, i need you here (doing a cute but sleepy face)

Ruel* I need to go (going back couse he was already on the hotel room's door ready to go) aw my sleepy-Summer

Spring* "summer?" (i giggled) another nickname for me?

Ruel* yes, you warm my heart like the sun in summer, my summerydiryti

Spring* okeyokey my Ruelydirity, but pleeease dont goo, i wanna cuddle and be with you (opening my arms so he could give me a hug)

Ruel* I knoow me too, but my mom really needs me (closing that hug) we can videochat later ok? so we say good nighties

Spring* uuh.. ok, ill let you go.. (i gave him a kiss on the neck and then separated from the hug)

Ruel* sorry bub (placing a kiss on my forehead)

Spring* you missed that kiss (crossing my arms)

Ruel* and now? (getting closer till our lips meet)

Spring* perfect (getting away of Ruel's lips but our foreheads were still touching)

Then Ruel leaved and i was there, in the sofa with ruels hoodie i put before whatching the one 'd movie couse i was cold, looking where i last saw Ruel
"dude, i love him so much"