thanks for being here

Ruel:

Summery looked at me with a "puppy" face and it was real cute, then she started to notice how many notifications were popping on her screen even tho i didnt even posted her ig  "wow my fans are real good at stalking people"

Ruel ft* hey u good? (noticing how her screen said "camera's off" and she was probbly- she was checking all her notifications)

Spring ft* uhm yeah, uh its just all these fanpages are requesting me and trying to dm' me asking lots of things..

Ruel ft* ignore them, promise me?

Spring ft* ug yeah sure, it just- im shooked  couse it has never happened this to me

Ruel ft* turn off the notifications, ill always text u on watsapp ok? just avoid all those texts and questions and the hate ones are all lies, dont read em ur perfect on ur own way summery.. (smiling at her couse she just turned on her camera to not read those dm's)

Spring ft* Ok Ruelio, its cute how u tell me all these things to protect me, i know its couse ur my boyfriend and u care bout me, i just find it cute.. And i promise i wont read those dm's

Ruel ft* ok my lil princess (taking the phone since it was placed on my table, then going to my bed and throwing myself to my bed) i really love you and i dont want you to think anything thats not real just couse sum stupid ramdom person told u a lie via dm/ comments..

Spring ft* i really love you too Ruel, i really appreciate all u do for me.. Right now i'd be cuddling u but im not there (giggleing a bit to change the mood of the situation)

Ruel ft* (laughing a bit) i would be grabbing my big ass arms around you my lil Summer, but its too late.. Go to sleep and see you tomorrow?

Spring ft* See you tom- to.. tomorrow (a bit sad)

Ruel ft* i know.. dont think of that, think your not leaving please, i need you to smile and be happy to remember all the positivity you bring to me

Spring ft* i promise, Ruel?

Ruel ft* yeah?

Spring ft* Thanks for being here, always being here, all these six days have been just- so fast but very surprising and i loved meeting you, for real..

Ruel ft* Thank You (saying "you" a bit more loud) for being always here, your the lil light that just makes all my day, whenever i see you my whole life makes sence, Spring i wont forget you in my whole life..

Spring ft* me eather Ruelio..

Ruel ft* then uhm- good night my princess

Spring ft* good night my lubly giraffe

Ruel ft* Hey! that hurted! (jocking)

Spring ft* yeahyeah, whatever bub, see you tomorrow

Ruel* By my lub

[videocall ended ]