Getting to know You

We made our way out of the theater and walked to a nearby restaurant.

They must have recognized the guys because we were sat immediately.

Anthony and Daveed sat on one side of the booth and Lin and I sat on the other.

We placed our drink orders and the waitress left.

"So we know your name and thats about it, why don't you tell us some more about you, Mija?" Anthony said.

I clammed up, I realized I had hardly spoke to them if at all. "Uhhh what do you wanna know?" I asked trying to sound nonchalant.

"Everything, babygirl." Daveed said smiling.

I flushed, he couldn't possibly know, could he? There's no way they knew I was a little, I had convinced everyone and myself that I was a neutral.

"Well I'm originally from Yuma, Arizona. I grew up all over the states, I'm majoring in communications, I work at McDonald's, I am going through a divorce, I live with my parents, I like to draw and paint. I'm a Disney fanatic....ummm I cant think of anything else."

"Thats a great starting point, but tell us how old you are when your little?" Lin asked.

I paled, "I dont know what your talking about... I'm a neutral...."

"Thats very funny, Mija, but can you please tell us." Lin chuckled.

I stared at them in fear, "No one knows! Not even my family...no one can know. Please! I dont even allow myself to be little."

They looked a little taken a back, "Babygirl, why do you do that to yourself?!" Don't you know that it causes brain damage to suppress it?!" Daveed said, obviously concerned.

"I didn't..., what? Brain damage?" I was confused, I didn't know.

After we eat, you're going straight to the hospital to get checked out and so we can get answers.

The waitress arrives with our drink order, she's about to take our order when Lin asks for a littles menu.

"I dont need that I'm fine, Lin please stop...." I begged him.

He looked at me firmly, "I know this is moving fast but whether you like it or not, we are your daddys and we know whats best for you. We are trying to help you."

"But I really dont..." just then our waitress put a littles menu in front of me.

Everyone's tone changed around me, it was patronizing but not overly patronizing it made me have one of my urges. I wanted to baby talk and play... they must have noticed something was up because they were all staring.

"Mija, are you ok? Let's pick something to eat, ok?" Anthony says just as I feel myself slip into a seizure.

"Oh my God! she's having a seizure, get her on the ground and hold her head." Anthony exclaimed.

Daveed and Anthony kept me safe on the ground, while Lin called the paramedics.

When paramedics arrived, they said only one of them could accompany me in the ambulance, the other two would have to drive.

Daveed stayed with me while Lin and Anthony followed the ambulance to the Little's hospital.