Waking up

The three men sat and watched as their girl became smaller and smaller. It was almost as if every time they blinked she would shrink.

Slowly,  what pudge she had started to melt away and her skin became tighter around her bones.

What was once a very tall curvaceous albeit slightly pudgy woman was now a short, thin, little girl. She almost looked too thin. It worried the new daddys.

As they were each sitting there in silence and fear that she'd get smaller, the Doctor walked in, "Has she woken up yet?"

Each of the men shook their heads.

The doctor noticed the worried expression on their faces, "It's normal for a little to get this small, the sleepiness is normal too."

This seemed to ease a little of the tension if the worried men.

Just then Annalise started to stir, she groaned in pain. The doctor came over and asked her how she was feeling.

"Nah good, wan go home." She seemed genuinely shocked at her voice and tried to enunciate every word but all that came out was baby talk.

"Whas goin on wif my voice?!" She panicked.

Anthony was already moving over to her to calm her down but Anna tore out of bed like a bat out if hell but as soon as her feet hit the floor she fell. Daveed and Lin were the first to get to her, Anthony followed soon after.

Annalise started to cry, Lin shushed her and Daveed stroked her back and picked her up. Anna's head lulled to the side, "I'm weally dizzy..." .

"She just lost more than 50 percent of her body mass, she will be very weak for awhile. We do need to do vitals though, so if you would please bring her over here, we will measure her and weigh her."

Daveed picked her up and carried her with such ease that it shocked them both.

He laid Annalise down on the bed where they measured her height, she came out to four foot six, Anthony picked her up and brought her to the scale and she came out to be fifteen pounds, "She is underweight for her size, she should be twenty five to thirty pounds." The doctor said a tad worried.

Anna's tummy rumbled, the doctor said they'd bring her something to eat as her daddy's checked her out.

After about 5 minutes, a nurse brought in some bacon macaroni and cheese with milk and a juice box. She reached for the spoon but was quickly stopped by Daveed, "Ah Ah Baby, let daddy feed you."

Annalise whined, "bu bu bu but whyyyyy...I big girl I feed myself".

Daveed looked unimpressed, "You're not a big girl, your my little girl who needs to be fed. Now either you can have this macaroni and cheese or I can feed you a bottle, which do you want?" He asked sternly.

Annalise pouted and huffed, "mac n cheese...".

Her attitude made Lin and Anthony chuckle.

Daveed started spoon feeding the macaroni to Anna but quickly learned that she got more food on her face than she did in her stomach. He chuckled as she made a mess, "Look at our messy girl! She's gonna need a bath." Daveed said with a smile.

Anna quickly shook her head, "No need a baf! I cwean!"

Anthony came over and sat next to her, "Mija, your getting a bath tonight and thats final. You're so messy right now." He said laughing while wiping her face clean of cheese.

Daveed tried feeding her some more but Anna wasn't having it, "No more, too full!"

This surprised the men, she had barely eaten.

Lin looked up at her from the paperwork, "Mija, you need to finish your food you barely ate."

She pouted, "it's too much food! My tummy is full."

The men looked at eachother, do they force her to eat or do they let her be?

The doctor walked in to check on them but seemed to notice something was up.

"Whats going on?" He questioned.

Lin was the first to answer, "she says she's full but has barely eaten, shouldn't we be pushing for her to eat more since she's underweight?"

Thd doctor shook his head, "she got smaller which means her stomach got smaller. She's going to eat less than normal you just have to have her eat multiple times a day in smaller portions, also a bottle will help her if you do a bottle in the early morning, just before nap time and before bed. If you follow that routine she will be be just fine." The doctor explained.

The men seemed to accept this, Anna was just happy she didn't have to eat anymore, but she wasnt looking forward to bottles.

Anthony noticed that Anna didn't have any clothes go walk out of the hospital in, "Guys, what are we gonna do about clothes? She's too small to fit into her other clothes and she can't wear a gown out of here."

The doctor said there was a littles boutique just around the corner. "The hospital provides one romper but I would reccomend going shopping to get her what she needs."

Suddenly there was a whimpering noise and a smell that filled the room. Daveed turned to check Anna's diaper and sure enough she had used without even thinking about it.

"Good girl, Annie!" Daveed said.

Lin had finished the paperwork and put it down.

"Here, Papa will change you." Lin cooed.

Anna curled away, embarrassed.

"Oh, Mija! There's nothing to be embarrassed about! You did good! Your supposed to use your diaper." Lin said, picking her up and laying her on the changing table in the room.

He undid the diaper, "Oh Mija, you made a stinky one, didn't you?" Anna hid her face which was turning beet red.

Lin removed the dirty diaper and put it to the side, he took a wipe and wiped her clean. Then took the powder and powdered her bum and princess parts, and finally put on a new diaper.

"There, we're done! You did soo good!" Lin smiled and held her close. Anna looked on the verge of tears and silently sobbed into his shoulder.

"Oh oh oh oh uh oh, my Mija! My poor niña. I know, I know." He rocked her, trying to settle her down, it took awhile but the sobs had finally subsided into sniffles.

He gently put her down on the bed to grab the romper but she whined and reached for him, Anthony came over and held her. She curled into him, rubbing her eyes.

Lin came over and gently dressed her in the romper which looked way too big on her.

The admin lady had already given them the all clear to leave.

So they headed out to the car, Anna sat on Daveed's lap sucking on her pacifier as they drove to the Little's boutique.