Errands and Moving in

Soon they arrived at the Little's outlet and they walked in and Renée got a cart and put Anna in it.

Renée went over and picked out the same diapers she saw in the diaper bag and tossed them in the cart, then they made their way over to the formula.

"Do you want vanilla of a different flavor?" Renée asked.

"Nilla peas." Annie responded.

Renée put two canisters of vanilla formula in the cart, then they walked to the register to pay.

Once they were done at the Little's outlet they made their way to the grocery store.

"Okay, baby. You can pick whatever food you like." Renée said encouragingly.

Annie went to the produce section and picked out green apples, peaches, cantelelope, banana, tomatoes, and what surprised Renee was the fact she picked out bags of salad and spinach.

The next aisle over was soup, she picked out several creamy basil tomato soups, then a few clam chowders.

The next aisle was bread, she picked out multigrain bread, bagels, and picked up some tortillas and several different types of pasta.

The next aisle was ready to eat foods, she picked out macaroni and cheese, spaghetti-os, coconut dream cookies, fruit snacks and apple sauce.

Then they made their way to the freezer section where she picked out dino nuggets, tater tots, frozen chicken, frozen hawaiin pizza and taquitos.

"Youve been very good, so why don't you pick out some ice cream?" Renée said lovingly.

Annie perused the ice cream section and nothing popped out at her until she saw the frosted animal cracker ice cream. She picked it out and put it in the cart with a smile.

They made their way over to the register and Renèe paid for everything. Once everything was paid for they made their way out of the store and put everything in the cab.

On the way home, Annie started to yawn. The time difference was tough, she was sleepy and ready for bed.

"Oh is my little girl sleepy?" Renée asked.

Anna nodded curling into Renée.

Just as they pulled up to the house, they could see the delivery men bringing the crib in along with something else.

Renée started unloading the groceries and things from the Little's outlet.

Annie tried to help but couldn't carry most of the stuff.

Lin came out and helped with the bags, once everything was inside, Lin started to put food away. He was surprised there was only a few Little's foods.

Annie kept yawning, Lin took notice and asked if she wanted a nap before their late lunch/dinner.

" I'm no tired" she responded with an even bigger yawn.

Lin smiled, "You're room isn't ready yet but why don't you take a nap with mommy?"

"Cartoons?" Anna said not wanting to go to sleep yet.

Lin sighed, "okay, half an hour of cartoons then nap time. "

Annie sat on the couch and Lin turned on Disney plus.

"What do you wanna watch, mi vida." Lin asked.

"Bonkers!" She squeeled.

He put on the 90s cartoon and sat next to her. Renée sat on the other end of the couch and within 15 minutes Anna was sound asleep curled into Lins lap.

Lin was conflicted, did he bring her to his room for her nap or leave her on the couch? He had to finish the crib.

He gently lifted her up and placed her with Renée, who draped a blanket on her and stroked her hair.

Lin got up to go finish the crib, about halfway through the crib endeavor Daveed and Anthony came home.

They each went to their room and finished unpacking their stuff.

Once they finished they made it to Annies room, where Lin had just finished the crib and was starting to work on the changing table.

The three men worked on the changing table while Lin's friend, Janae, finished the mural.

Once the changing table was done, the three men started to work on the other walls.

Lavender on the bottom and peach on top with a wall paper runner across the center.

It only took three hours but it was finished, except for the mural which would be finished the following day.

Lin got on shopdisney.com and started looking at all things stitch. He bought several paintings and a few more stitch stuffies.

Anthony got on a littles outlet stores website and found a rocking chair that matched the crib and chaning table. he ordered that.

Daveed ordered a shag carpet that had several shades of blue in it, to go under the crib.

Just then they had heard a yawn and a whine, then crying.

The three men went out to see what had Anna so upset.

She was curled into Renée mumbling something through her tears.

"What's wrong, Mija?" Lin asked concerned.

Her head snapped and she practically screamed, "Papa!"

She bolted from Renées arms to Lin and jumped up into his arms.

"She woke up and you weren't there." Renée explained.

"Oh mi amor, I was just helping get your room ready. It won't be ready till probably tomorrow night so you can't go in there ok?" Lin explained to Anna.

Anna nodded.

"Who wants dinner? I don't wanna cook, how does Chinese sound? " Daveed said phone already out.

Everyone nodded in agreement, Daveed took everyones order and ordered.

About forty five minutes later the food arrives and everyone digs in on the couch, watching The Greatest Showman.

Renée is feeding Annie bits of lo mein and kung pao chicken. She eats most of it, shocking her caregivers.

Then she curls into Anthony and starts to yawn again. Lin notices how tired she is and goes to make a bottle, once the bottle is made, he brings it back to Anthony who has Anna curled in his arms.

Anthony takes the bottle and tries to get Annie to drink it but she's not having it.

"Please, Mija. You needs the nutrients." Anthony pleaded.

Daveed came up and squeezed Annie's mouth open, Anthony took this opportunity to put the bottle in her mouth.

She tried not to suckle but the formula tasted soo good.

She started to drink even though she was full from her dinner.

Once she finished her bottle she was so sleepy. She curled into Anthony deeper and was about to fall asleep when Lin reminded Anthony she needed a bath.

Anthony carried her to the bathroom and started filling the large tub. He slowly undressed Anna who hid herself.

Anthony picked her up and placed her in the tub, he wet her hair and started massaging her scalp with baby shampoo, then he conditioned it, he took a unicorn body pouf and put lavender scented body wash on it and started to scrub her body.

Once she was all cleaned and rinsed off, Anthony picked her out of the tub. The air making her shiver.

Anthony dried her off and put her in one of his t shirts to sleep in, which was like a nightgown to Anna. Then he took her into his room and tucked her in bed with him and they both went to sleep.