The next day

The next morning, the three men were up before Annalise. They had to drive to her parents house to pick up her stuff.

Daveed had gone to rent a truck and get boxes.

Lin ordered breakfast to his room for everyone.

Just as he hung up he heard a quiet yawn, then a whimper.

Anthony was over to the crib first and picked Anna up, he bounced her so she wouldn't cry. It was obvious she didn't want to be up yet.

Lin had started to make a bottle, while Anthony talked to her.

"Did you sleep well, mija?" He asked.

She nodded and curled tighter into his chest.

Lin brought over the finished bottle and gave it to Anthony. Anthony sat down in one of the chairs of the room and nestled Anna in a feeding position but Anna didn't want her bottle.

Lin came over, "Sweetheart, if you finish this bottle you can have some real food from the breakfast I ordered a bit ago."

She opened her mouth to speak but Anthony put the bottle in her mouth instead.

She made a sound of protest but Anthony did not remove the bottle from her lips.

Anna realized she wasn't getting out of this, so she started to suckle on he bottle. It didn't taste bad, it was kinda like a protein shake.

Pretty soon she was almost asleep again but a knock at the door shook her awake.

It was room service, they brought in a giant spread of food. It had pancakes, eggs, waffles, fruit, bacon and sausage.

Lin tipped the man and started to make a plate he put a waffle, eggs, fruit and both sausage and bacon on a plate and brought it to Anna. Anna who had just finished her bottle acknowledged that it smelled wonderful but she couldn't eat after that big bottle.

Lin took a fork full of eggs and tried to feed Anna but she closed her mouth and shook her head.

Lin sighed, "Mija, you have to eat, now open up."

Anna shook her head and started to say she was full but Lin put the bite in her mouth.

Anna hated eggs, especially scrambled eggs. The face she made had both Lin and Anthony laughing.

"Mija, what is it?" Anthony chuckled.

"No like eggs!" She pouted.

"One more bite of egg then you can stop with the eggs and we will eat something else ok?" Lin said gently.

Annalise pouted but nevertheless opened her mouth. When Lin put in the last bite of eggs she gagged a bit.

"Dont spit it up, eat it." Lin said sternly.

Lin then started feeding her bits of bacon and sausage which she liked and finished, but when the time came for the waffle she was way too full.

"Please, sweetheart, just two bites?" Lin pleaded.

Annie shook her head, "i no like to eat bweakfast, dat was a wot of food."

Lin and Anthony looked at eachother and conceded.

"Ok baby, you did have a lot of food, so we won't make you eat the waffle but you have to eat a little bit of fruit, here baby." Anthony said offering her some orange slices.

She picked them up and took a bite and ate 2 orange slices and looked up at Anthony.

"Full?" Anthony asked, Annalise nodded.