Overview

Disguised as a spy,he entered Multan.Defeating the people he clashed with the princess.He kissed her.He left?Who was this unknown stranger?Why was the princess searching for him?Would they meet again?Will destiny bring these two young souls close again?What happens when they witness love?What happens when they find about the political hatred between the two?Would they overcome thier difference or burn in the flames of hatred.

Belonging from the soil of Sindh,Advik the prince disguised as a spy enters the royal sands of Multan. Monitoring the conditions of the kingdom to prepare for the war next month.Two clans,enemies since decades.This saga of hatred was coninued by the young lad and lass,or the future king and queen of thier kingdom.Hatred sewn in them for each other since birth. Drowning in revenge,looking for an opportunity to diminsh each other's pride.

Famous for her beauty yet bold attitude,Sana.Often regarded as Gulab-e-registan.Intrigued by the title of the lady,Advik began looking for her.Just the sound of her name,created a thud in his heart.What happens after the fencing comeptition,will the flames of passion dazzle or be diminshed by the waters of hatred.

Friends in disguise,what happens when thier cover is blown?What happens when the find about who they really are?Will they accept each other or lose one another forever.

________________________________

Okkay so after so long I thought of this plot...I hope you all will like it...i said I was gonna leave but this is the gift of frindship day...A new book...with a new scene....Comment down this chapter and like it...Next chapter today in evening...Thanks again for your love and support on the previous book...I mean so so so thanks...And also for making me come so close to 15p followers...Its all I coukd ever ask for and leaving all this...Not so soon guys...Your love has melted my heart....Thanks guys just thanks❤❤❤❤❤HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL OF YOU...YES I KNOW BELATED BUT STILL.THANKS FOR MAKING MY LIFE MORE AND MORE MEANINGFULL...GIVING ME A SENSE OF PURPOSE...