Chapter 3

The six of them sit waiting for my answer as to why I was in the forest, and why I ended up at they're front door. I look up to them and I start to explain.

"I felt something creeping its way to me. It was a bad feeling. I decided to hand my family's bar over to my uncle. Before leaving, I gave him a necklace that would protect him from harm or bad people. Yes, it might sound stupid but it's actually magical. I left and went to my house and started packing my belongings. Once I was leaving through the back door, there was sudden loud banging at the front door. I quietly closed it and started to run away. Before I knew it I was in a beautiful forest then in front of your mansions gates." I say.

"How did you end up through the gates though?" Jimin asks.

"I'm not sure. They automatically opened." I say shrugging my shoulders.

The guys look at each other apart from Yoongi, and nod to each other. "Well, it was either the eldest or you're more than you think you are." Namjoon says.

I look at Namjoon confused. Yoongi lifts his head up but still has his eyes closed.

"He means, you either have a connection with God, someone powerful, or someone from heaven, or, it's the one that's not with us right now who opened those gates for you. The eldest out of us all." Yoongi says.

"Wait what? A connection with God, someone powerful, or someone from heaven? And where is the eldest if it was his doing?" I question.

"Well, regarding the eldest, our hyung, he is probably busy upstairs doing things that's not spoken of." Jimin says.

"Yeah, he's not really seen around here." Taehyung says.

"Hyung is just busy these days, well, it's been ages, but I'm sure he has a good reason." Jungkook says.

"Yeah!" Hoseok says positively.

"Tsk." Yoongi says putting his head back down.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"His name is Jin." Namjoon says.

"Hm, okay. From the looks of it, I'm guessing you're all older than me, right?" I ask.

"I'm twenty one by the way." I say and they all look at me.

"We're all older than you then!" Hoseok says.

"Oh cute~ It's like I have a little sister." Jimin says. I smile cutely at him.

"By the way, you don't have to call us oppa and be formal with us, consider us as good friends from now on." Namjoon says.

"Can I trust you all?" I ask being cautious but polite.

"Of course Y/N! We're the cutest and youngest here so we gotta stick together." Jungkook says determined showing his bunny smile.

"You're also going to be living with us now that you've run away from home. So make yourself at home." Namjoon says.

I chuckle back and nod at them all. "Okay." I say.

-Time skip, 7pm, dinner time-

"Jungkook, please go get Y/N from her room and tell her dinner is ready." Namjoon says.

"Roger that hyung!" Jungkook says and happily walks to your room.

I sit on my bed then I hear knocking from outside of my room. I open the doors and I see Jungkook happily standing there.

Out of nowhere he takes my hands and starts walking towards the dining room.

"Dinners ready!" He says smiling.

"You seem excited. Is this over food?" I ask.

"Not this time. This time I'm happy because I'm having dinner with you!" Jungkook says and that made my heart melt. I smiled back at him and we arrive at the dining room.

Jungkook and I take a seat next to each other. Jungkook on my left and Taehyung on my right.

"Okay, dinners ready!" Namjoon says placing the food down on the table.

"Ooh, who cooked dinner?" I ask staring at the food that looks well cooked and delicious. To be honest, I am quite hungry.

"Well, I'm sure you'll see him soon." Namjoon says as he sits down. I look at him confused and everyone starts to eat.