Chapter 14

"Oh, by the way, I think I'm going to get hurt, or possibly die soon." I say calmly trying not to freak them out.

That didn't work. Everyone's freaking out while Namjoon and Yoongi are keeping calm trying to figure out why and how.

I explain what happened in my dream and they all look surprised.

"Tsk, so now he shows himself." Yoongi says laying on a couch.

"Well, it was just his voice. I feel like his going to get his minions to do his dirty work." Namjoon says.

"Y/N, you can't die. Not till you're atleast sixty!" Jungkook says.

Sixty? I find that not so old. I was thinking seventy to eighty would be a good age to die?

"Yeah, and we will protect you!" Jimin says holding his fist cutely in the air.

"Yep! We'll defeat them so we can all live together!" Taehyung says.

"Yeah, we'll kick their butt's back to hell!" Hoseok says.

They all sound so determined and cute, it warms my heart.

I then look over to Lilith. She doesn't look okay, more like she's sad and worried.

"Lilith, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh, haha, nothing." She says covering her worry up with a smile. I smile back knowing something is wrong.

-Time skip-

It's been half a month and Jin is yet to be seen. The rest of us have been hanging out and having fun forgetting about that night.

To be honest, I have had some bad dreams a few times, they were small but it's hard to forget them.

As we were playing fun games in the living room, Namjoon looks past me. It seems he's looking at someone.

As I was about to turn around Jimin calls out my name. "Y/N! Hurry or you're going to lose the game!" Jimin calls out to me.

"Oh shoot!" I quickly grab a hold of the controller again and I focus on winning. Everyone's laughing and happy, but, I still feel like there's a hidden sadness in all our hearts.

After playing for two hours, the younger ones start whining that they're hungry. It makes sense. It's the right time for lunch too.

"Okay, Lilith and I will make some lunch." I say standing up.

Everyone looks at me shocked and I'm dumbfounded.

"Seriously Y/N?" Lilith whines.

"Yes seriously Lilith, I know we haven't cooked since we arrived here, but it's the least we could do to also show our gratitude. Besides, I'm also hungry. " I say chuckling at the end. Lilith shrugs her shoulders and gets up to stand beside me.

"You both can cook?" Namjoon asks.

Me and Lilith both nod and smile.

"Please don't poison the food." Yoongi says and Lilith grabs a pillow and throws it at him then she skips away to the kitchen.

I chuckle and follow after Lilith into the kitchen.

-Time skip-

After making sandwiches and furit kebabs, Lilith and I take the food out on plates to the dining room. We place them on the table and call out to the boys that lunch is ready.

They all speedily arrive and look at the food in amazement.

"Wow, this looks so good!" Jungkook says excitedly.

The others agree and everyone sits and starts eating.

"Wow, you should've cooked for us when Jin wasn't able to or if he doesn't feel like it!" Taehyung says.

I smile and chuckle at him.

"This is really tasty~" Jimin says cutely while eating.

"Yeah, thanks for lunch!" Hoseok says cheerfully.

Namjoon nods to Lilith and I.

Lilith pouts about that the rest of them have forgotten that Lilith also helped make lunch. I mean, the furit kebabs was her idea.

"Lilith?" Yoongi questions while the rest of us are talking, but secretly I'm listening in on their conversation.

I whisper to Jimin who's sitting on my right that we should pretend to talk and listen in on their conversation, and he agrees and smirks.

"Did you poison this?" Yoongi asks with no emotion, just his deep tone.

Lilith sighs. "I might be a demon, but I'm a good one. Besides, if I poisoned the food, Y/N would know." Lilith says.

"I guess so. It also taste good." Yoongi says and continues to eat.

Lilith smiles and eats a fruit kebab.

Jimin and I smile at each other quietly fangirling.

"Yah, I ship." I whisper.

"So do I." Jimin also whispers and we both smile at each other and giggle.

Jimin is someone who I can trust, he's more of a romantic person and a shipper. He also likes to be mischievous. Overall he's a good guy and I'm glad I'm his friend.