Chapter 11

After a discussion and agreement of letting Lilith stay, she will have to stay in my room because there's only eight rooms.

"Okay, thanks everyone again for letting me stay!" Lilith says happily and walks of on her way to our room.

I smile at Lilith and also stand up to leave to our room but I get stopped.

"Y/N, want to tell us what caused you to pass out." Namjoon asks suddenly serious, but it's more like he told me to instead of asking.

"And what happened in that nightmare of yours?" Jin asks also serious.

"Um... I think I was just tired, and nothing really happened in the dream." I say and quickly walk away trying to avoid more questions.

"Lucifers descendent." Yoongi says with a sudden deep tone in his voice.

I freeze on the spot but then decide to continue walking to make nothing obvious.

"Y/N, if you leave this room and don't tell us anything, something bad will happen to you." Jimin says concerned for me.

I sigh and just as I was about to turn around Lilith pops her head out of the side of one of the doors.

"Well no shit she's Lucifers dencedent. You guys should be able to tell this kind of stuff easily, I mean, you are from heaven and are angels." Lilith says now walking beside me.

I gulp feeling nervous and turn around to the boys.

"Lilith, you really are a demon." Jimin hisses.

"But a good one." Lilith says then shurggs her shoulders.

"Before I tell you guys anything, you guys tell me about you being angels and from heaven and that stuff. Knowing that I'm the devil's descendent, now makes me feel less safe. And it doesn't help you guys are also keeping important stuff away from me and you actually know a bit about who I am." I say with a hint of sass.

"Yeah, what she said!" Lilith says backing me up then I leave the room and Lilith follows after me.

I enter Lilith and I's room and I throw myself onto the bed and groan in a pillow.

"Y/N, you were badass but also acted like a kid." Lilith says sitting beside me on the bed.

"I wanna swear but I'm a good girl." I say in temptation to swear.

"Aigoo, by the way, I didn't know the seven fallen angels would be that hot. You're also lucky you encountered them." Lilith says thinking about them.

"You weirdo." I say taking my face out of the pillow.

"Oh, but Yoongi's deep voice. I heared that and I was like damn." Lilith says in a fangirl but satisfied way.

"Yeah, yeah. If I had to choose a love interest out of those seven, it wouldn't be him. His more a brother type to me." I say and Lilith looks at me.

"I dibs him them. You can take whoever else. I kinda see you with Jin, Jungkook or Taehyung." Lilith says.

"Why not the others?" I ask curious.

"Well apart from Yoongi being mine, the others seem more like good and brotherly friends to you." Lilith says and I agree.

"Wait, wait! Why am I even considering any of them as a possible love interest!? Lilith what did you do to me?" I ask suspiciously.

Lilith giggles. "Nothing, you're obviously already close to them. It also seems like anytime you could also fall in love with one of them." lilith says.

"Ugh, whatever. I don't even know if I can trust them." I say.

"Yes you can Y/N. Even though they've been sent down from heaven to earth doesn't exactly mean they're evil." Lilith says.

"Think about me, I'm a demon, the very demon Lilith, but, I'm here on Earth because I'm good and I need and want to protect you." Lilith says.

"Okay... But what are the seven of them called again? Like fallen angels or was it archangels?" I ask.

"They have many names, in heaven they were archangels, but got sent down in human forms to live like humans with an angel soul, so you could just call them now fallen angels, earth angels or just angels." Lilith says.

"Oh, so what about you?" I ask.

"Well, as you know I'm a demon, but not from hell. You know the bible and holy/God stories? Well some werid shit happened between Adam and Eve, then boop! Here I am. Some consider me good where as some consider me bad. I have also been called a nigh monster because of my name meaning, and well, because of what I turly am." Lilith says.

"Dang Lilith. So basically, the boys are seven fallen angels, well now earth angels who were archangels, that were sent by God from heaven to Earth. And you are a demon who in my eyes is good and beautiful, you've been created in a time when Adam and Eve existed, but you basically have a mission to protect me, but it's also your wish to protect me and be my friend?" I ask.

"Yep. And they boys either sinned or have a mission, that's why they were sent down to Earth. As for me, hehe, I'm a good sinner." Lilith says mischievously then chuckles.

I roll my eyes and sigh. "I wonder what their mission is then." I question.

"I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later. I kinda have an idea but I'm not certain." Lilith says.

"If you find out let me know. " I say.

Lilith checks the time on her phone. "Oh shoot! It's six fifty-nine. We gotta hurry to the dining room." Lilith says.

"Why?" I ask.

"You air head. We got told to be in the dining room by seven for dinner." Lilith says and stands up to then start running. I follow after her knowing we'll be in trouble if we're not there by seven.

Lilith and I arrive then she quickly skids to a chair to then be seated. I calmly sit and just after I do, Namjoon and Jin bring dinner out and they place it on the table. Lilith is sitting beside Yoongi and I, and I'm sitting between Lilith and Jungkook. We all thank Jin for dinner and we start to eat.