💔 As The World Caves In

This was it, Shiguraki had won. He stood over Red Riot and Froppy's limp bodies as he chuckled. Chargebolt and H/N stood on a pile of rubble, far away, staring at the villain and his victory. It was inevitable at this point, they were going to die. Shiguraki let out a cackle and threw up his hand, "This rotten society!" He dropped it to the ground holding up his pinky, "Will finally crumble." He drops his pinky and the ground starts to decay below him. It quickly begins to spread, destroying all it touches.

Chargebolt looked over at H/N, tears were brimming her eyes as she stared. He couldn't bear to see his best friend this way, but he felt the same fear. His life was going to end and he can't stop it. He holds out his hand, grazing her hand with his fingertips. H/N is snapped out of her daze and stares at him, wracked with fear. Chargebolt grasped her hand before pulling her into a hug. He held tight and shut his eyes as he felt shaky arms wrap around him. 

He let out a sob as he stroked H/N's hair, the hair he's braided a thousand times before. He draws small circles on her back, the back he'd rub whenever she felt sad. She leaned back and stared Chargebolt in the eyes. He stared back, feeling tears pour down. In a shaky voice, he croaked out, "I love you." Her eyes widened slightly and a slight smile grew. The decaying was going to reach them any moment now. 

She placed a hand on his red, tear stained cheek as she kissed him softly. "I love you too, Denki." She let out a soft breath as the decay hit. The both let out agonizing screams as they gripped to each other. Chargebolt held her head in his chest with one hand, the other holding her back and pressing it to him. H/N sobbed and screamed, squeezing Chargebolt's jacket in her bruised and bloodied hands. 

They collapse to the ground, still holding tight. "Y-Y/N?" Chargebolt whispered, almost inaudible. Y/N looks to him, the decay having taken her legs and part of her face against the ground. Denki smiled as the decay comes to his neck and arms. "I'll see you on the other side." The decay took his face as Y/N smiled and shut her eyes, her head crumbling.

"Nice to see you again so soon!"

417 Words    8/01/2020