~Cute~

Author-Chan's notes
I got this idea since my friend was yelling at me that I was a 'cinnamon roll' so I wanted to write something "smol and cute". So I would say embrace you're smol bean side as you read ^-^•
P.s- I have some other Levi x Reader stories on my profile if you all enjoy this🤍

Anyways I hope you enjoy :3

(Y/n) POV

I was always the 'cute one' the one that no one thought could hurt a fly. It was sad how wrong they were.
I always wore my big hoodie to hide my daggers up my sleeves, and I had my shorts very short since it would allow me to move around more freely.
The titans were always a problem but for me it always felt weird having other people defend me.
I had decided to join the cadet corps to become a scout, everyone told me I had a death wish. But honestly I just was getting tired of always being seen as the 'tiny and cute' one.
I kept to myself since I joined the training. I would always here the comments of;
"Awe look how cute she is!"
"She's too pretty and cute to fight a titan!"

God save me from this hell already.

Shadias was yelling at everyone as we stood in line. He just finished yelling at a blonde kid called Armin as he walked up to me.
"You're too small to kill a titan!! You're going to be a fun size treat for them!!"
He stuck his finger in my face so I grabbed his hand and flipped him down.
He looked up at me with pure shock in his eyes.
He just got up and nodded as I didn't say a word. The rest of the cadets were in shock as well hearing them 'ooo' and gasp after seeing that display.
-
That whole mess carried on until I could've sworn Shadias's voice would be gone.
We all were sitting in the mess hall as some dude with big green eyes yelled at me.
"Hey (y/n)!! Come sit with us!!"
I guess I didn't have much of an option since I hadn't really been talking much to people since I got here, I never liked talking to random people anyways.
I sat down and slightly curled myself into the uniform hoodie they gave us.
My hands went into my sleeves, I put my hood on, and I put my hands up to my face trying to relax.
"You're pretty shy aren't you?"
Armin said to me snapping me out of my thoughts.
I just nodded as he smiled at me. Mikasa was just eating when Eren got into a fight with the guy who everyone called "horse face".
They both stood up and were grabbing each other's necks. I figured since the captains weren't in here yet that I could do something about it.
I debated the easier way of just beating both their asses, but I figured it would land me in trouble.
"What the hell did you say horse face?!"
"Apparently you're too stupid to understand English titan boy!!"
"Says the talking horse!!"
"At least I'm not a-"
Jean stopped as I stepped between the two and pulled their hands off each other.
Eren just smiled down at me while Jean still looked mad. Eren moved away as Jean focused his attention on me.
"What's the big idea?! Jaeger deserves a punch to the face at least!!"
I just looked up at him with as much innocence as I could muster.
"Please don't fight" I said softly, I pulled down my hood so they could all see me. All the guys just 'awweed' hearing me talk.
He visibly shuttered looking surprised at what I looked like.
"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean it, what's your name again?"
He was blushing now while everyone was looking at us.
"It's (y/n)"
I kept looking up at him as he just huffed and walked back to his table.
"Thank you for stopping that (y/n)"
Armin said as I sat down again.
"It's fine."
I said before burying my face back in my sleeves.
"Oi brats the hell was all that commotion about?!"
"Jean and Eren got in a fight. But (y/n) stopped it before it could get bad."
The guy from the village with yellow eyes, Connie told the captain as I sighed.
"All 3 of you brats over to my office now!!"
I got up and walked by Eren and Jean as they kept their distance from each other.
Levi walked out of his office and pulled Eren in first, I just sat in silence with Jean.
"Y-you're really pretty you know."
He broke the silence as I looked over at him and smiled.
"Thank you, and I don't think you look like a horse. You're very handsome."
I said watching as he blushed furiously. Then Eren came out of the room and Levi pulled Jean in.
"What was that about?"
I asked Eren seeing his eyes get a slight sparkle hearing me talk.
"He was just explaining how it's the first night and we already got into a fight, etc"
He waved his hand just as Jean came out.
"You two get back to the mess all now!"
Levi basically shouted as I got ushered into his room next.
He walked back to his desk as I sat down on the couch he had.
"You were the one that broke up the fight?"
"Yes sir" I said quietly.
"How?"
I looked over at him and tilted my head in confusion.
"I told them to stop."
"And they stopped?"
"Yes sir."
Now he was the one that looked confused.
"Alright. Assuming that is how you stopped them did anything else happen? There were no hits on you correct?"
"Nothing else happened, neither of them tried to hit me. I just stood in between them and pulled their hands off each other" I shrugged not knowing what else to say.
"Thank you cadet."
I nodded as I stood up and headed for the door to go back to the mess hall.
I arrived back and everyone seemed to be surprised when I came back with my hoodie off, I was just carrying it since it was getting hot.
It felt weird having people stare at me so I just made my way to Armin as soon as possible.
"Why are they all staring at me?"
I practically whispered to Armin.
"You're very cute (y/n) and pretty, so I'm assuming that they are surprised you stopped the fighting and the whole thing with Shadias earlier today."
I nodded and relaxed kinda since I thought they all were just judging me to judge me.
Everyone finished dinner finally as Erwin cleared his throat to get our attention.
"Rookies, we will be testing your skills tomorrow. This will determine the squad you will be placed in. Everyone should head to their dorms and get a good nights sleep. You'll need it. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes sir" was heard all through the mess hall.
Great
-