~Sparring~

(Y/n) POV

I woke up on time and got dressed in my uniform before heading down to the dug out pits for hand to hand.
Levi was going to be paring all of us for partners and honestly I was dreading it, I knew he would stick me with someone weak.
Everyone formed a line as Levi picked the partners but to my surprise he stuck me with Mikasa.
"I can take it easy if you want (y/n)" she smiled at me as I just waved her off.
"Try your best."
I smirked seeing her slightly fume at my words.
She ran towards me trying to hit me but I kept dodging her onslaught of punches. I noticed she didn't move her feet as much so when I saw the opportunity I kicked below her causing her knees to buckle.
I grabbed her head and hit it against my knee, effectively knocking her out next to me.
"I'm sorry. I didn't think I kicked that hard."
I pulled my sleeves up on my uniform trying to hide from the embarrassment of everyone watching us.
I helped her up as Eren walked her to the infirmary.
I felt terrible for doing that to her but the cadets all just clapped. I was seriously confused.
"Well done (y/n). No one has been able to take out Mikasa yet, especially not that fast."
Erwin patted my head as I looked up at him.
"I feel bad I didn't mean to kick that hard." I said quietly looking up at him.
"Either way you did well. Mikasa is tough I doubt she'll be out for even 30 minutes." He chuckled as he walked over to the other cadets.
I saw Armin and Jean running up to me.
"Holy crap (y/n)!! I didn't think anyone could beat Mikasa in a fight!!" Armin said looking surprised that I could beat her.
"You may be cute but damn you really can fight!!"
Jean added before rubbing my head, he took his hand off my head after a while of this.
"(Y/n)! Here now!"
It was Levi he was yelling from the other side of the area.
I looked back at Jean and Armin.
"I'll see you both later, Jean please don't fight while I'm gone okay?"
I smiled sweetly at them as they both blushed while I walked over to the captain.
"Yes sir?"
"You will now spar with one of my squad alright?"
I was still confused but I just nodded.
"You can pick who you would like to fight."
"Can I fight her?"
A red haired woman was fuming at me, I guess since I was standing close to the captain. But it seemed she didn't like me anyway.
"That's Petra, Petra are you willing to fight (y/n)?"
He was looking at her as she seemingly calmed down and nodded.
The other members backed away as we faced each other.
She was fuming again.
"Come at me Carrot Top!"
I yelled and giggled seeing her run towards me.
He punches were not nearly as fast or coordinated as Mikasa's so they were a lot easier to dodge.
"If you keep doing this you won't ever get a hit on me" I taunted seeing her more frantically try to hit me.
"I'll end this quickly."
I grabbed one of her punched and kicked her knee in before pulling her arm behind her back and pressing her face into the ground. She was in an arm lock now, which I finally let go of when I felt Levi tap my shoulder.
"That's enough brat."
Petra got up and was still fuming.
"She cheated!! There's no way that she could have done that!!"
"I watched the whole fight. There was no cheating."
Levi said calmly as she stormed off to the mess hall.
"Can someone tell me why I'm fighting her instead of the other cadets?"
I looked up at Levi who was about 3 inches taller than me.
"You're a part of the Levi squad now."
"U-uh okay" I stuttered as I felt him ruffle my hair.
What is it with people touching my head today!
"Come with me to my office, I need to discuss with you arrangements for this transfer."
I nodded as I padded behind Levi heading to his office.
I sat down and put on my hoodie again feeling more comfortable with it on.
I noticed it was starting to rain outside as he sat down at his desk, I returned to the couch and looked at him.
"I've never seen a rookie cadet take down one of my members."
He stared blankly as I slid my hood on.
"You're not very talkative are you?"
His tone softened a bit now as I heard thunder and curled further into a ball. This time hiding my face in my hoodie, I whimpered a bit feeling embarrassed I did that in front of the captain.
"Is there something wrong?"
He was looking at me before coming over and sitting down next to me. He lied against the arm rest in order to face me properly.
"Tell me what's wrong (y/n). That's an order."
He still kept a cold tone but he did seem worried. I peaked up from my hoodie and looked at him.
"I don't like storms."
I thought he was definitely judging me for this but to my surprise he pulled me into a hug.
"It's alright. I'm here."
I peaked out a bit more from my ball as I relaxed slightly in his arms.
I thought I heard thunder again so I ducked down but then I realized it was his door slamming open. I peaked up again to see who it was.
"Leviiiiiii!!!! I need your help with Bean!!! He's outside and I don't know if titans can stand that-"
She finally looked at us and noticed the position we were in.
"Awwweee you two are the cutestttttt!!!!! Get some Shorty!!!"
"Shut it four-eyes!"
He yelled back at her even though she slammed the door and was screaming "I ship it!!!" as she scurried down the hallway.
Levi looked back down at me as I giggled a little.
"I'm sorry about shit face. She does that sometimes."
I looked back up to him as I nuzzled back into his chest.
"It's alright. Thank you captain."
"Just Levi when we're alone alright?"
"Alright Levi" I smiled as I felt myself falling asleep in his arms.
I waited a few more minutes, we were just relaxing as I noticed his breathing slowed.
He had fallen asleep on me.
-