~Helper~

(Y/n) POV

I woke up feeling very warm with Levi's arms still around me, but now our legs had tangled under the sheets and I was pressed against his chest.
I enjoyed the feeling so I stayed for a few moments before I felt him move around me.
"Morning Levi."
I giggled as he looked down at me.
"Morning."
He looked almost harmless when he woke up, which is certainly a sentence I'd never thought 'humanity's strongest soldier' could relate to.
I sat up and stretched feeling noticeably more cold than before.
Levi rememained lying down, seemingly trying to get more sleep. I got my uniform back on before seeing the time.
"Levi it's almost breakfast."
I said softly trying not to startle him.
He just groaned in response before opening his eyes and looking back at me.
"It's Sunday. It's cadet day off."
He pretty much growled in his tired state.
But that explains why I wasn't hearing a bunch of screaming cadets trying to get to the mess hall.
I still felt tired but mostly I just wanted to shower especially since breakfast is later on days off.
So I had about 50 minutes to kill before then.
"Levi? Can I use your shower?"
"Just don't make a mess."
He rolled over with a huff and went back under the blankets.
I walked into his bathroom and started to strip off my uniform again. The bathroom was sparkling clean which was definitely a sight to see after seeing the cadet bathrooms.
I swore something had crawled up and died in that bathroom.
I stepped into the shower and relaxed more as the hot water hit my back. Once I was finished I dried my hair the best I could before stepping out of the bathroom in just a towel. Levi was still in bed trying to sleep as I checked the time again, damn another 30 minutes still.
Well I figured to hell with it and I would just throw my hoodie and panties on and get back into bed for the remainder of the time.
Lucky for me my hair had basically dried itself since I didn't want to get Levi's pillows wet. I lied down beside him again as he turned over to face me, he pulled me tight in his grip.
I sighed as I relaxed and went back to sleep.
-
"SHORT STACK!!!! SAWNEY IS HAVING A TEMPER TANTRUM!!!"
Hanji burst through the door louder than normal, before again seeing our position.
He was still sound asleep as I rolled over and looked at Hanji. She was acting like a crazed fangirl, she held her hands over her mouth as she was trying to hold back her excited screams. I got out of Levi's grip and stood up.
"Hanji I can help, let him sleep I guess he had a rough night."
"I'm sorry to interrupt!! I just need someone to calm Sawney down!!"
She was still very loud but I just decided to go with it and slide my pants back on.
I assumed I'd have more time later to get fully dressed.
"Come on, I don't want to wake him."
I said quietly as I walked out of the room tugging Hanji's sleeve to get her to follow me.
We reached the titan tents or in other words, Hanji's testing grounds. I saw a bunch of her assistants trying to prod Sawney as we arrived.
"What do you need me to do Hanji?"
I said finally waking up more now.
"Levi normally would just cut some limbs off him!!"
"I'm sure there's an easier way than that," I sighed as I grabbed a sword and walked up to Sawney. He did try to bite me but I moved back before he could.
"This is gonna hurt so I'm sorry in advance."
I patted his arm a bit before pressing my full body weight down on a pressure point on his wrist.
He dropped to the ground passed out.
"(Y/n)?!!! How did you do that?!!!"
"I figured if he has some of the pressure points like humans, he could be knocked out that way. I hope it didn't cause him too much pain though."
I moved away from him as Hanji squeezed me again.
"You're incredible!!! Thank you!!! I didn't even have to see his poor limbs being cut off!!!"
"It's fine. He should wake up in about 20-40 minutes."
I finished as I felt the life still being squeezed from me.
"Hanji let go of her. You're going to squeeze the brat to death."
Levi's cold voice boomed through the tent, all the soldiers saluted him as Hanji let me go.
"You little girlfriend is amazing!!! She's adorable and she can help with the titan experiments isn't that great?!!!"
I walked back over to Levi finally being able to breathe again.
"She's not my girlfriend shitty glasses!!"
"Say it all you want short stack!!! You lov-"
"I SAID SHUT IT!!"
He looked kinda embarrassed by now as all the cadets winced slightly.
I don't think they heard much of the conversation until that part.
"Thank you Hanji I appreciate the compliments."
"Why don't you take notes from her shorty? It'd be good for you."
She was raising an eyebrow at the both of us.
"Come on brat. We'll be late for breakfast."
Levi started walking out as I looked back at Hanji who was already scribbling notes on a paper.
-