~Wet dream~

(Y/n) POV
Lemon ahead💛 ^-^

Everyone had dispersed for cleaning as I followed Levi back to his office.
He let me in as I saw the huge stack of paperwork piled on his desk.
"They really work you to death huh?"
I joked as he sighed but smiled slightly.
"They try."
"I need you to just clean around my room I expect it spotless by the time I'm done alright?"
He seemed more relaxed probably preparing himself for the meteoric shit load of papers.
I went out to grab some cleaning supplies.
I came back in to see Levi writing vigorously, so I just took it upon myself to start sweeping.
I kept going until I thought it was done, then I moved on to the bookshelves noticing Levi was almost done with his papers.
"L-Levi did I clean well enough?"
He stood up and looked down at the floor with a cold glare.
He waited for a moment before leaning down and touching the floor.
"I'm impressed."
Jesus he nearly gave me a heart attack.
"Thank you, sorry I wasn't able to get it all done today but I can help tomorrow if you need it."
"I would appreciate that."
He finally looked back over at me as I sat down needing to rest.
"It's my pleasure, it's almost curfew isn't it?"
"Yes it is."
"Can I get my clothes from your room? I don't think you want me in there again."
I laughed nervously trying not to annoy him.
"Do you want to stay with me again?"
He raised an eyebrow at me but kept his monotoned as ever voice.
"I like it more than being woken up by Sasha every 5 minutes" I admitted a blush spreading across my cheeks.
"You can stay with me."
I was honestly surprised at him saying this since I didn't think he would want to keep getting caught with me in 'compromising' positions.
"I-okay thank you."
I entered his room and noticed he had folded my shirt and bra and left it at the end of the bed.
I stripped off the rest of my clothes except my hoodie and panties again as I crawled into bed. I drifted off to sleep as I felt Levi lye down next to me.
-
I felt his hands running up my body as I whimpered having his lips press against my neck.
I felt my panties getting soaked as he rubbed circles around my clit and pressed a finger into my slit lightly.
I moaned in his ear hoping he would continue, he did as he slid down the bed and began biting up my thighs then reaching my core.
He pulled down my panties with his teeth as he licked my clit before sucking on it and sliding two fingers inside me.
He pumped slowly teasing me and bringing me closer to cumming
"Please Levi ~"
I wined feeling him speed up as a knot was building in my stomach.
"F-fuck I'm gonna-"
-
I woke up to Levi sat next to me looking down and smirking.
"Someone had a good dream."
He wouldn't stop looking at me like I was his new favorite toy.
"I-I um I'm sorry."
I buried myself under the blankets as I noticed the very obvious wetness in my panties.
He pulled the covers off me as I looked at him and tried not to blush.
That didn't work.
He lifted my chin so he could look me in the eyes as he tugged me into a heated kiss.
I melted into the kiss while he pulled me on top of him.
I moved my hips against him feeling his bulge from under his sweatpants.
He groaned into my mouth and slipped off my hoodie leaving me just in soaking panties.
Quickly he ran his hands up my sides and stopped at my boobs squeezing roughly before pinching my nipples. He replaced his fingers with his mouth and sucked on one while he played with the other.
"Levi~ please~"
"Someone's needy aren't they?"
He smirked up at me still sucking my nipple, I could've cum off that look alone.
"Please a-ah~"
I pleaded as be pulled off me then pressed me down on my back so he could get between my legs.
He started to bite and kiss up my thighs as I whimpered.
"Be patient, I'll make you mine soon."
He said in between kisses as he reached my core. He pulled my panties off and pressed his tongue inside me.
He slid his thumb up to my clit and rubbed circles on it. Then they switched, his mouth moved up and sucked my clit instead while two of his fingers entered me.
"More~ please~Levi I need you~"
He just smiled up at me before pulling off, pulling down his sweatpants and boxers.
"W-will that fit?"
He was huge, I was almost drooling seeing him I couldn't help but whimper.
"We'll have to see won't we?"
He teased as he pressed the tip inside me.
"Tell me when I can move alright?"
I nodded as he pressed in fully, it took a minute to adjust to his size before I rocked my hips against him to go.
He pounded into me almost pulling out before slamming back in. I felt one of his hands grab my boobs before the other ran up my thigh and rubbed my clit.
"F-fucking hell~"
"Look at your wet little pussy, you're taking me so well~"
He purred as I looked at the lewd motion of him thrusting into me and my clit being played with.
I was a moaning mess in front of him feeling like putty in his hands.
"Not so sweet and innocent now huh? Having a wet dream about me in my bed and now begging me to fuck you~"
"Y-yes a-ah Levi~"
I felt a knot in my stomach as I tightened around him.
"I-I'm gonna cum~"
"No you're not. Beg for it~"
He hit my ass hard enough to leave a mark as he kept fucking into me.
"Please~I need to~ I'll do anything~ please"
I begged hoping it was enough, it was like agony holding back by now.
"Good girl, cum for me."
I came all over his member as I tightened feeling him chase his release. His pace soon got sloppy as he came inside me.
He pulled out and put on his boxers then lied down next to me.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him.
"You're mine alright?"
He asked as he pulled away and smiled against my lips.
"Mine."
I said as smirked and pressed my chest against his once again
"I didn't think you would have a wet dream in my bed."
He admitted with a smirk still plastered on his face.
I hit his chest lightly and giggled as he pulled me closer.
"I-I didn't mean to! I-"
He cut me off with a kiss before he moved down and left some love bites on my neck.
"I know."
"I also didn't think you would be begging for me as soon as I touched you."
He teased then chuckled as I buried my face in his chest.
"You're such a perv!"
I giggled looking up at him as he raised an eyebrow at me.
"I'm the perv?"
-

Author-Chan's notes
•I'm finishing up the next part of this story soon so stay tuned ^-^•