~Stuffed Animal~

(Y/n) POV

I woke up feeling Levi's grasp around me. I looked up at him noticing he was still asleep. The storm had past but I decided to stay like this for a bit longer.
*knock**knock*
"It's Erwin. I need to speak with you. It's about the new rookies."
Erwin opened the door as Levi stirred awake. I pretended to be asleep so he wouldn't feel awkward about it. He shook me lightly to 'wake me up' as I looked at him and Erwin.
"I see you're getting along with the rookies just fine Levi." Erwin raised his eyebrow and chuckled seeing our situation.
"Tch this one is just less problematic."
He rolled his eyes as I pried myself off him.
I went to stand up as Erwin halted me.
"(Y/n) you're one of the ones we need to discuss."
I panicked at his words now thinking I got into trouble again or something.
Erwin sat down on a chair that was across the room before clearing his throat.
"Levi has tested you against one of his members now correct?"
"Yes sir."
I answered rubbing the sleep from my eyes.
"You will be a part of the Levi squad now. He may have already told you but this paper work makes it official."
He was smiling at me and Levi as Levi leaned back against the couch.
"Thank your Corporal."
He flushed red at my thanks and nodded before he stood up.
"We'll discuss the rest later."
He said over his shoulder as he closed the door behind him.
I waited a moment before saying anything else cause it took me a moment to process everything that's happened.
"Do people just come into your room all the time?" I giggled as I uncurled myself.
"Sometimes."
He was smiling now which warmed my heart, it seemed like he never smiled.
"Thank you for helping me through the storm."
"It fine."
I laughed seeing him refuse to make eye contact with me.
"It's probably dinner time we should head down now."
He ushered us both out of the room quickly.
-
I arrived down at the mess hall with Levi seeing the other cadets staring at me.
"Levi why are they staring at me?"
I whispered to him hoping they would stop, I also needed confirmation to what Armin said earlier.
"I don't know. All of those brats stare at everything they find attractive."
He said in his usual blank tone as we reached the captains table.
"Awww (y/nnnnn) you're so cute and small!!"
Hanji stood up and hugged me tightly as I looked at the other captains. All the guys were just staring like the other cadets, Erwin was chuckling to himself, and Levi just sighed.
"Hi Hanji"
"Awww I could just eat you up!!!"
I figured anything I said she would just squeeze tighter on me.
I looked at Levi again this time hoping he would stop her.
"Hanji let go of her she's not a stuffed animal."
She huffed loudly as she let me go.
She looked back at Levi and enthusiastically pushed up her glasses before smirking at him.
"Says the man who was using her to-"
"Shut it shit face!"
She was practically jumping with joy as I blushed and watched Levi's face go slightly red before going back to his cold expression.
"I-I'm gonna go now" I stuttered out as I scurried over to Armin.
Hanji definitely was getting a good death glare from Levi after I left.
"Armin?"
"Yes?"
"Can I have a normal hug? One that isn't someone squeezing me half to death?"
His face was bright red as Ieaned over and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist and held me lightly. The other guy cadets were seemingly annoyed about this as I let go.
"Thank you. I'm sorry if that was weird I just needed to not feel like a stuffed animal" I giggled as he nodded.
"You're a-adorable like one so I'm not surprised they were squeezing you so tight."
"You're the best Armin."
I said as I laid my head down on the table.
My relaxing didnt last for long though as I heard Eren and Jean arguing again.
I got up, sighed and walked over to them.
"Jean I told you not to fight" I pouted seeing his expression soften.
"H-he's being an asshole!! What was I supposed to do?!"
He put Eren down as they both looked at me.
"Seriously if you guys can spend one day without fighting. I will spend the day with each of you alone? Does that sound alright?"
I figured this was fine as a reward since I liked them both separately, but together they were a headache personified.
They both clearly liked me too so it made my job easier.
"I-I bet I could not fight better than you Horse Face!"
"In your dreams titan boy!"
"That means it starts now alright?"
I walked away to the captains table again as they both finally sat back down.
"I have a headache now, can I go to bed or do we have anything else planned?"
I looked at Erwin seeing him sip a drink of what looked like whisky.
"There's nothing planned after dinner you can sleep if you want. I can't imagine it being much quieter though with your roomates" he chuckled.
Yup that was definitely whisky.
I sighed to myself holding my head.
"Levi can I sleep in your office?"
He finally looked up at me blankly, he was definitely a hard person to read.
"Tch fine."
"Awww does Shorty want his stuffed animal back?!!!"
Hanji teased him as he stood up and ushered me to come with him.
-
"I hope that stuffed animal thing doesn't stick, I really don't need Hanji to squeeze me to death everytime she sees me."
I said as Levi opened the door to his office. He chuckled slightly at my comment before opening another door, it looked like a bedroom.
"Why are we in a bedroom?"
I questioned as he closed the door behind us.
"This is my room, I don't think you would enjoy sleeping on that couch."
"Y-you're okay if I sleep in the same bed as you?"
I felt myself blush as he walked over to the bed and pulled off his jacket.
"With your room mates honestly I would go insane, so yes."
Referring to Mikasa and Sasha who would talk for a lot of the night. Well it was mostly Sasha complaining to Mikasa but still.
He took off his shirt and pants before sliding on some black sweatpants and lying back on his bed.
I decided to do the same but I just turned around and stripped off my uniform and bra but slid my hoodie back over. It was very big on me so it fit almost as a dress.
I walked over to Levi, got under the covers and lied next to him.
I finally rested my head down as I moved a bit closer to Levi.
I was almost asleep as I felt his arm wrap around me like he did before on the couch. I nuzzled into his chest and fell asleep soon after.
-