~Games~

(Y/n) POV
Lemon ahead💛

-
I left Levi's office now since it was lunch time, I wasn't going to lose to him this time.
I walked down to the mess hall, Levi had stayed in his office for a few more minutes seemingly to get a paper done.
I saw Erwin and Hanji sitting at the captains table so I figured I could use that to my advantage.
I didn't have my hoodie with me so I couldn't exactly pull the 'I'm cute hug me' card but I sure as hell could try.
"Hey Hanji can I sit with you guys?"
I giggled trying to sound overly cute now, it worked.
"Of course (y/n)! I was just telling Erwin about your idea with the hydrogen peroxide!"
She hugged me squeezing me and pulling me into her lap when Levi walked in.
She wasnt going to let me go anytime soon so I just accepted it.
"It was a brilliant idea (y/n), it surprised me that Hanji wasn't the one to come up with it."
Erwin praised while he drank his second round of coffee for the day.
Levi sat beside Erwin, directly in front of me and Hanji since I was still sitting in her lap with a death grip on me.
"It's no biggy I actually think it's really interesting, you should help us sometime Erwin."
I giggled while Hanji started bouncing with joy under me.
"Shitface you seriously aren't gonna like the brat if she's dead."
Levi still seemed mildly annoyed from me leaving him in his office.
"You had her on your lap earlier what's the problem Short Stack?"
She wiggled her eyebrows at him while he just huffed and took a drink of his tea.
"Levi I see you're very fond of our rookie here."
Erwin chuckled and hit Levi's back lightly while Levi just mumbled something.
"She's so cute how could he not?!"
Hanji interjected while switching one of her hands to pat my head.
"Seriously shit face you're gonna kill her one of these days."
"Maybe she should sit in your lap instead."
Hanji teased as she picked me up and stuck me directly on Levi lap.
I just giggled along with the other members of the Levi squad, Hanji, and Erwin. Levi was glaring at everyone including me.
"Something wrong?"
I giggled wrapping my arms around him.
"I SHIP IT LOOK HOW ADORABLE!!"
Hanji was now fangirling on the other side of the table, so I decided to whisper to Levi.
"They're doing all my work for me."
I said, he growled slightly when I said this then he got a smirk on his face.
My legs were under the table so he slid his hand up my inner thigh and squeezed before moving slightly higher.
My face went a bit red now since I definitely felt like someone would see.
"All you have to do is say you lose, I'll make sure to please you for the rest of the day."
He grinned whispering to me.
"I thought I said don't ruin her Levi!! She's an innocent little cinnamon roll!!"
Hanji pouted seeing him do this and my face being beat red by now, I have no idea how he was so calm during this whole thing.
I didn't want to admit defeat but I just slid his hand higher so he was basically rubbing my core under the table.
"Shitface, she was helping you burn and freeze a titan earlier. Is that really an innocent thing to do?"
"Of course it is!! I just mean you're so grumpy I don't need your attitude to rub off on her!!"
She defended clearly annoyed that Levi likes spending time with me so much.
"Y-you win just hurry up."
I whispered to Levi quickly while he finished his tea Hanji was just scribbling on a paper and no one else seemed to be paying attention for once.
"This one needs to finish cleaning my office. So I'll be taking her Shittyglasses."
He said it so calmly I was kinda confused but he definitely still had a grin plastered on his face.
"Fine Shorty but I get her tomorrow!"
She yelled, man I really did feel like a stuffed animal that kids were fighting over.
I sighed, then I felt Levi stick me back on my feet and ushering me out of the mess hall.
-
As soon as the door was open it was soon closed with me pressed against it.
"That was easier than I thought it would be, You're very desperate to have me fuck you aren't you?"
He said between pressing kisses down my neck.
"Y-yes please levi~"
He smirked against my neck, he bit down a bit harder in order to leave another mark.
He trailed down until he needed to take my shirt off, he unbuttoned it very slowly and pressed kisses down my chest.
"Everyone thinks you're so innocent, I'm going to make sure they know how needy you are for me."
He bit down hard enough to leave a mark, he left hickeys all up my boobs and neck.
I kept whimpering as he made each one knowing full well this would just spur him on.
"P-please a-ah I need you already~"
"I get you for the rest of the day, I'm going to take my sweet time with you~"
He purred as he moved back up to make out with me, he lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist he carried me into his bedroom.
He pushed me down on to the bed and stripped the rest of my clothes off.
"You're dripping wet, I didn't even do anything to you yet."
He smirked between my legs and before I could say anything he was sucking on my clit with two fingers pumping inside me.
"You're so tight~ it was so hard keeping my hands off you~"
He said as he got up and stripped off his shirt along with his pants and boxers.
"I want to see what happens if I take this slow with you~"
I was basically speechless at this point, hearing Levi dirty talk almost made me cum just off his words.
He pressed against my slit and pushed in agonizingly slowly, I could feel every inch of him as he did this.
He pressed in slow and hard enough for me to get extreme pleasure from it but not nearly enough to cum.
"F-faster ~Please~ I'll do anything Levi~"
I begged finally able to get some words to come out in between whimpers.
He just smirked down at me and finally began to thrust faster into me.
"Don't blame me if you can't walk straight after this~"
He pounded harder, he definitely was being a lot more rough now. I felt my abdomen burn slightly, I tightened around him now feeling incredibly close to cumming.
"L-Levi I'm gonna cum~"
"Cum for me."
He said, he was out of breath but still thrusting into me hard. After a few more strokes his pace got sloppy and he came inside me soon after.
Pulling out he grabbed a spare shirt for me and a black pair of sweatpants that he slid on.
He sat me up and pulled the shirt onto me, then I nuzzled into his neck.
"One hell of a stuffed animal now aren't you brat."
He teased as I huffed and smiled up at him.
"Your stuffed animal so yes."
-