Ch.1: Privacy

Part I

"The first time I kissed you. One kiss, I was totally hooked. Addicted to you.

I could never love anyone the way I love you. I'd follow you across the universe."

*

Toddy

 I have always hated the thought of moving, much less even thought of it. I've always believed that I would be moving once I was ready, once I was financially stable but after receiving news from both of my parents it was stab to my gut. I left home less than 12 hours ago, just a day ago I thought I'd be going back to school with my same old friend, with my same old school. Yet it was on my mind, how could they have sent me to a boarding school? I know my parents are burdened with financial hardships but they somehow managed to send me here.

I was actually filled with a variety of emotions both confusion, sadness, and excitement but yet I couldn't embrace it, the feeling of these multiple emotions have rubbed me raw in all the wrong ways. I had to leave my parents and my two sisters. I was on the verge of breaking down, snapping at every little thing, wanting to shatter my bones, breaking something to help ease me back to reality.

I couldn't wait to arrive, I was currently on a bus heading towards the school. The red leather seats throughout the bus seemed a bit odd, but I didn't mention it to a soul. There were a few other strangers that didn't quite look like students, but I didn't ask questions of any such.

I couldn't find anything to keep me occupied while I bypass the time. But I incoherently decided to listen to music, so I untangled my headphones listening to Skinny love by Bon Iver, I always hated the fact people thought Birdy wrote the song, when all she did was release a cover of it.
But that doesn't really resolve my problems as I thought of it.

Within an hour we were almost at our destination, I loved long car rides, was it weird to say that? I just loved thinking about stuff, I guess car rides gave me that little space to figure out whatever were my current problems.

As we passed the sign reading "St. Galby's school for boys." my heart rate started speeding up, I wondered what it was like, it had zero tolerance for bullying which I needed, since after that accident happened at my old school, I didn't really have any friends back home but Misty, who was my best friend, it was sad leaving her, but I needed to take this chance to be something new, and I wished she would understand that, hopefully she did when I left.

Misty was kind, persistent, and a bit of unforgiving. She looked like a model you'd see in one of those fashion magazines. She had honey gold hair, and eyes that saw through you. I would personally say that she doesn't have a single mean bone in her body, she would usually try to be a better person than she already was, but before all of that, she was caring.

I felt apologetic, so I sent her a little text reading, "I miss you."

I waited for her reply, but decided that she needed time to forgive me. I hadn't realized that the bus finally came to a complete stop, until the bus driver said that it was my time to leave, I had gotten my suitcase from the top storage, I brought most of my clothes, and a back up phone, because I knew they would eventually take my phone, and my phone was my life.

I galanced around mesmerizing the fantastic place, it was breath taking, it felt different. But I can say that I really enjoyed the idea of being in a strange place with unknown faces, it just gave me the opportunities to meet new people and not fuck it up.

I looked around the place, it seemed like a chruch, but it wasn't. There were loads of green land it was beautiful and the school was like a tower you'd see in a old french movie, but it was quite bigger. I walked up the concrete stairs, to be greeted by a random woman, it was as if she knew I'd be here, she began to say something,