Stranger

Unkown Man's Perspective

I waited outside my door looking around as the sun shone brightly and the streets were quiet. A small gray car pulled into my drive way. Inside the car were three different sized figures.

A young lady and 2 small children walked out of the small car. There was a girl who was a bit taller than the other one and they seemed to have a slight difference in age. The Lady motioned the girls to stay still next to the car, as she walked over to me.

"Hello Sir" she said in a quiet and calm tone.

"Good day, Now are they how I asked them to be?" I answered looking at her firmly. She nodded but then slowly opened her mouth to speak.

"Th-The little one is a bit strange...She, she tends to talk to that bear a lot.." She said nervously.

"Young girls do that all the time do they not?"

"Yes but she listens to it.. She says he's named Mr. No Name. " the Lady said with a slight crack in her voice.

"Very well I suppose I'll have a word with her you may leave now"

"B-But Sir I have to stay with you for atleast a half hour before you can adopt these girls" I shot her a glare that froze her dead in her heels.

"I said you may leave now don't make me repeat myself again" She nodded and quickly left not saying a word.

I walked up to the young one and knelt down before her.
Little Girls Perspective

The tall man was infront of me and I held onto Mr. No name.

"Hello little one" The man said in a deep tone.
"Hi.." I answered shyly

"What's the matter you should be delighted your'e being adopted"
"Mr. no Name says I shouldn't trust you"
"You can trust me theres no need to worry" The man smiled gently as I slowly started to smile too. "What's your name?" He asked

"It's uh Kaia" I said quietly as Mr. No Name started to mumble quietly.

"What a pretty name" The man said with his deep voice as he stood up and we both walked to my new sister. She didn't like me which is weird since we'd just met. She had long brown straight hair with deep blue eyes. I think she was uhh 13? I don't know her very well so I wouldn't know.

Unknown Man's Perspective

This little one is already perfect for what I have planned. Now I just have to wait awhile.

I looked down at the little girl and she seemed to be speaking with her bear. I'm sure that is normal for her age. I looked at the older one and cocked an eyebrow.
"Do you know what your'e required to do?"
"Yeah yeah old man I've been told what I have to do" The young one said with a rude tone.
"We will have to fix that attitude of yours though. What is your name?"
"It's Clare and I don't need fixing now can we go inside and see our rooms?"

I sighed and turned to my home. "Very well, let's go" I said and walked inside with Clare following behind me. I turned to look at Kaia who was still in her tracks holding the bear.
"Aren't you going to join us?" I asked as she looked back at me with a worried look on her face.
"M-Mr. No Name says I shouldn't be here" She said nervously.
"That's because he hasn't gotten to know us very well my dear" I said with a smile.
"Just leave that stupid bear we both know it doesn't talk idiot" Clare snapped glaring at Kaia.

Kaia frowned and slowly started to walk towards us. As she approached me I petted her head and her bears head as we walked inside.

I showed them to their rooms each seperate and the same size. They were far apart from each other exactly how I needed. I walked towards Clare's room as she was unpacking and setting everything up.
"Now you are the only one who knows about my plan Kaia can't know until she's older"
"Yeah yeah I'll do what you say or whatever" She sighed and rolled her eyes.
"You seem to not know what I'm capable child. I can do horrible things and replace you if I wanted to. I can also make things seem like accidents"

She stood still and nodded. "I understand" She said quietly.