Chapter 2

Your POV

“Y/N, Rebecca get up.” I felt a slight shove on my left shoulder. I'm still hungover from last night and I don't know what sleeping position that my bodies in right now.

“W-what time is it?” I asked.

“It's 7:00. Girl wake up ”

I opened my eyes slightly just to see Bonnie dragging Rebecca by her hair.  “I said get up.”
“Ugh leave me alone.” she whined.

Bonnie snapped. “I said get up!!! The landlord just came by asking her rent money. You guys up in my apartment I pay it every damn time. Rebecca just got kicked out of her mom's house because she wanna go 'bad bitch' now, and you Y/N, got no motherfucking job either! God!” she suddenly calmed down.
“Look at the time, I'm 'bout to be late for work. C'mon you guys need to get the rent money by tonight or we out.” she swung her purse on her shoulder and walked out.

My head was still hurting like hell. “Come on Rebecca, we need to go out and look for some jobs so we can't get Bonnie off of our backs.”

Rebecca helped herself to an empty rock chair. “I like my Bonnie to be on my back.”

I rolled my eyes. “Your gross.”

“Look Y/N, I don't have to deal this.”

“What do you mean, we have to go and work so we can pay the rent, otherwise we'll all be sleeping on the streets.”

“Not me. I can just go with my pimp” she responded.

“Pimp, so your just some type of hoe?”

“Well yeah, aren't we all?”

“I ain't no hoe. You got the wrong one.” Me? A hoe? I think not

“Listen Y/N, I don't have time for this.” she got up and headed for the door.

“Wait where are you going?” I asked.

She was already out the door but it was left wide open and she said, “I told you I'm going with my pimp.” all away from down the hall.

Sigh. “You know what, I really am I tired bitch.” I said to myself desperately. I walked ran away from home because my ex boyfriend was cheating on me so I thought I could get over it by getting drunk with my friends and now I'm broke with no job and I'm gonna get kicked out by tonight and I'm thinking uncontrollably but that's not gonna solve anything and

Someboies knocking on the door.

I wonder who that is, I thought as I opened the door.

It was the same security guy in a black suit from yesterday but this time he was with a girl, who was wearing a black pant suit. They both pointed their Glock at me.

“There she is, that same girl from yesterday.” said the guy.

“But didn't the boss say that there was three of them?” she asked.

“Doesn't matter. This is the only one that boss wants. She doesn't seem to be resisting. Handcuff her.”

“I don't need you to tell me what to do, sherlock.”

“Mina now is not the time. Handcuff the girl and take her to our car.”

The pink skin colored girl who seems to be Mina rolled her eyes and did as she was told and handcuffed me. I couldn't fight back. These people were holding guns. My fist are only good for throwing food at cheaters and a side chick with a smart mouth.

The girl leaned into me and whispered in my ear: “Today is your lucky day, champ. You get to speak with the boss.”

The guy shut his flip phone. “Change of plans, Mina. Instead of taking her back to headquarters we're gonna take her to the bar. The boss is waiting for her there.”

At the bar

We we're back at the bar. The same place we came yesterday to help me get over the fact that I was brutally cheated on. I just didn't think that I'd end up here so soon.

“Ok, anybody might wanna fill me in on why I'm getting kidnapped and being taken to your own boss?” I asked.

Mina removed the handcuffs off of me “We don't even know why he wants you. We were only told to bring you to him. Speaking of which, you might want to keep your mouth shut and not ask him any unnecessary questions, like your doing now.”

“And what if I do?”

“You hot headed brat. Katsuki Bakugou is not one to mess with. He is currently the number 1 hero and the owner of Hero Agencies! He does not play any games.” he leaned closer to me, causing our faces to be two inches apart. “He talks? You shut up and listen. He tells you to do something? You do it. You disobey him? You get punished. Do I make myself clear?”

I wiped my eyes considering the possibility that he got spit in there while he was talking. “Well this was a boring speech about a CEO that I had to sit through.”

The guy looked at me in disgust. “How dare yo-”

“Four eyes, I think I'll take it from here.”

”